Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Greetings, Ms. Owens.

I'm happy to inform you that my docking permission is successfully cleared. For my friend, if any problem surfaces, he shall contact you when he is able to check his credentials.
Thank you very much again.

Kent Marlow
Dear Ms/Mrs Owens,

An old message on this Neural net page states that the Congress have been granted docking permissions:

Falster Administration
Dear Managers of the Junkers Congress, the IMG has never had trouble with the Congress Junkers. Access has been granted for all ships. Good luck.
Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Guild Masters

Today, I flew in the Omegas, and I tried to dock on Falster to see what is on sale, but my docking request was rejected. I'd like to ask if the previous permissions expired, or did some incident happen that caused the permissions revoked? I'd like to renew the permissions, and I'm willing to pay the proper fee if required.
Thank you for your answer in advance.

.:j:.Adam Wayland
Full Name: Brian Durbin
Call Sign: **Buddy**
ID: IMG
IFF: IMG
House: N/A

Reason For Application: I have just set up in Omega 7 and would like to buy and sell ore with Falster Station aswell as an emergency docking point.

Transaction: Have included transaction fee of 100000 to guild funds
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Adam Wayland ****

Dear Mr. Adam Wayland,

I regret to tell you that the Junker Congress lost their permission to dock at IMG installations after an incident that involved tens of thousands of slaves and a Junker Congress Barge class vessel in Omicron Alpha. Furthermore the Guild was surprised by the aggressive reaction of the Junker Congress leadership after they were confronted with this act of inhumanity.

The docking permission will not be revised unless Junker Congress leaders start a diplomatic effort that deals with the problems of the past.

Yours sincerely

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations Coordination

[Image: end.png]
To Falster Station Administrators,

I have previously filed an application to have the ablility to dock at Falster Station and have posted all neccesary information but still no reply, Am i missing something?

From **Buddy**
[Image: ClaireOwens.png]

Brian,

Sorry for not getting back to you, I had thought Mr. Henderson had handled the face-time requirements in this transmission. You have been on the docking list for a few days at least if you wish to make your way there, but you can take this as confirmation.

Until next time,
Claire Owens
Full Name: Brian Durbin
Call Sign: Minerva
ID: Zoner
IFF: Zoner (Have also included a shot to show good standing with IMG)
House: N/A
Transaction: Have sent 100,000 to guild funds

Reason For Application: I currently have a ship registered with your administration under the name **Buddy** but would like to request that name be dropped as no longer valid, I have replaced this with another ship that i would like to be able to dock at Falster Station by the name of Minerva, hope to have this switched soon so that business may continue. (Have reposted all valid information)
Full Name: John Coltrane
Call-Sign: Blue.Note
Identification: IMG
Citizenship:Bretonia

Your reasons for applying: As a trader and hauler, I've subcontracted with your employees and found them to be reliable and informative. IMG|Sifter in particular I found to be an experienced and honest miner, willing to sell his ores at a reasonable price and helpful in clarifying various questions I had about base operations in general. I find your efforts to provide a base that streamlines and provides a measure of economic stability in the Omega's both valuable and aligned with my business practices. I look forward to your reply.

[Image: Freelancer%202013-08-09%2019-36-56-44.jpg]

[Image: ID.jpg]
[Image: ClaireOwens.png]

Brian,

So you've decided to leave behind the house government and become a Zoner as well as mining for us eh? I'll be sure to have your ship added to the docking list at some point, don't worry.

John,

I'm glad you've gotten on well with Sifter, most of our miners are good people. You'll also be added to the docking list whenever I can get in contact with the dockmaster.

Until next time,
Claire Owens

//This is in an inRP section of the forums and not a discussion thread. Cleaned a few posts away.
Application for Individuals

Full Name: mr.Trakais
Call-Sign: vagons
Identification: orbital spa and cruise

Your reasons for applying:
1) make some cash from ore hauling from/to your base, while im free from tourist transportation.
2) sometimes need safe place to hideout from corsairs while traveling trought omegas.

pic
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36