Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Full Name: ( ebez2010 )
Call-Sign: (Miner_victory)
Identification: (IMG)
Citizenship: ()

Your reasons for applying: (I need a place to drop off my ore loads)
Proof of the transaction: (Iam IMG )
Full Name: Ted Prescot
Call-Sign: Tiberia (barge ship)
Identification: Zoner
Citizenship: Independent

Greetings IMG administrators. We are close neibghours from omega 9 sector freeport 101 and we request permission to dock on your station. While you can dig, we can sell even more and expand global enterprise in this sector. We are interested in cobalt ore and sometimes in copper. However our humongous cargo hold would require to order in advance delivery.

We understand and agree to terms of free docking and will not abuse IMG hospitality in any matter , or drag your organisation in any kind of jeopardy or third party dispute.

We have sent 100k credits of entry fee from the ship TZR~Drunken.Parrot which is confirmed and you can find in your account log
Full Name: Petr Novák
Call-Sign: Elpis
Identification: Colonial Civilian
Citizenship: Colonial Republic
Shiptype: "Atlas" Colonial Transport

Your reasons for applying: I am a trader but as a civilian colonial republic i would like to supply our bases with the best ore which is in the Falster Station. After this I like to have some place for rest to my men and ship.

Proof of the transaction: Sended from Elpis.

Thank you for your time.
Signed Petr Novák
[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Requesting Parties ****

Dear Mr. Petr Novák, your request has been granted. Good luck in your trading efforts.

Dear Mr. Ted Prescot, we cannot yet grant you permission to moor the base on Falster. Please provide proof that your ship can be operated legally in Omega 3, which is subject to Bretonian Law. Also we need to be sure that in case you use jumpships, that these jump ships are legal in Bretonian space. The mix of Barge and jumpship have created bad situations in the past and the Guild has become careful therefore. Please provide the intel and we will continue the process.

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan
Secretary of the Guildmasters

[Image: end.png]
Full Name: Alice Harrington
Call-Sign: Scheherazade
Identification: Universal
Citizenship: Liberty

Your reasons for applying: We at Secure Logistics believe we can provide the necessary transportation services for your outgoing ore.
Proof of the transaction:
[Image: Falster-Scheherazade_zps4ef045c5.png]

(((INCOMING TRANSMISSION)))

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: IIIIII

Decrypting... Successful.

Accessing Contents...

|>Displaying Message<|

• Full Name: Matrim James Cauthon
  • Call-Sign: FLT-Matrim.Cauthon
  • ID And IFF: Gateway Shipping
  • Citizenship: Bretonia
  • Your Reasons For Applying: Me and my associates transport goods all over Sirius. Being able to sell some of these goods at your installation would really help business, and provide a place to rest for my convoy during the long journeys we make. We could supply your base with simple commodities, like Food, Water and Oxygen, as well as ores and other things we carry. I hope to be partners in trade for many years to come.
  • Proof of Transaction: |>Select to Access Image<| (You need to click the image to see much of anything.)

-Matrim-

TRANSMISSION: END

Storing Contents...

Encrypting...

(((TRANSMISSION LOST)))

Mr Henderson , Mr Prescot again. I have made notify to BPA and this is their answer. KEep in mind that i am allowed to transmit only relevant stuff from their database related to my case. There is my appliance and their answer , and correspondence you can verifyon demand on this channel http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...391&page=6

Post #53

Post #54 Middle section open for view

My intention is not to jump to Bretonia at all , only go by cruise. So i suppose there are not further obstacles to commence our relations, except some entry fee if needed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- link recconection---

We have sent credits on requested account

--- link terminated ---
[Image: ClaireOwens.png]

Ms. Harrington,

While we were and are happy enough to work with Libertonian transport captains even during the Guild's embargo after the Magellan incident, be sure that you go no further east than Falster. As I am sure you are aware, Rheinland considers Omega-7 their territory and for your own safety you should avoid it (and complications for the Guild if you are seen near our stations).

However, your request has been granted and you are very welcome in Omega-3.

Mr. Cauthon,

It's a pleasure to hear from our friends in Gateway, especially about continued joint business. Cobalt, Silver and Copper are usually well-stocked on the station or miners on call to bring it in fresh from the fields. Reinforced Alloys, Food, Water and Oxygen are welcome commodities for you to bring with you to Falster, although Aland also has a high demand for any ship-building sort of commodity.

Mr. Prescot,

I'm a little surprised that Ja- Mr. Henderson wasn't aware of the Bretonian laws on the matter given his work history in the area, but I'm glad that you were able to find out for certain.
With no further issues, the Tiberia will be added to the docking list after the courtesy fee of 100,000 credits is transferred to the IMG|Guildfunds

Until next time,
Claire Owens
Quote:Full Name: Abigail Wraith, Janna Kobb
Call-Sign: Elysium's_Gate, Ananke
Identification: IMG
Citizenship: Bretonian and Borderworld, respectively

Your reasons for applying: A hauler of our acquaintance (Alice Harrington) recently acquired docking privileges, but was disappointed to find no cobalt ore for sale. We both work Omega-7 on a fairly regular basis and Falster makes an excellent transshipment point for our dealings with Capt. Harrington. I am forwarding 200,000sc to the guild for our respective ships. Hopefully we can build up your stocks. We look forward to a long and profitable relationship.
Request docking rights:

Full Name: Houg
Call-Sign: keith.moon
Identification: Planetform Inc
Citizenship: bretonian

Your reasons for applying: getting rich
Proof of the transaction: encrypted

[attachment=1043][attachment=1044][attachment=1045]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36