Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Mr. Henderson,

You have my apologies. I mistyped my ID. Both of my ships are Independent Miners Guild ID's. I don't know how I got my ID's all jumbled up, but I did. I assure you, both ships have the appropriate ID. I sent you a PM with further explanation. Again, both ship names are Fronar and Froner.
SUBJECT: DOCKING RIGHTS APPLICATION FOR SILOSO AND FALSTER.

(Payment will be sent through Neutral Net when both parties are online.)

Full Name: Dhruv Foster

Shipname(s): INS-Lakshadweep and Miner.Dhruv (Old Miner callsign was Mr.Miner)

ID: Freelancer and IMG, respectively.

Reputation with IMG: ( screenshot of your reputation sheet showing IMG as neutral/green )

For Transport ship:

[Image: 28jjrll.jpg]

For Miner Ship:
[Image: jrczeb.jpg]

Your reasons for applying: (what the question says)

For trade and delievery to the available nearby markets.
Comm Channel: Open

Ship: GlenCoe

To: Veronica Ryan
Subject: Siloso docking rights

Good day to you Miss Ryan, i hope i find you well.

Many thanks for the docking rights to Falster Station in O3
I wonder if i could trouble you again to request docking rights at Siloso Station.
I have tried to dock there but was refused as permissions had not been granted. Perhaps my own fault as, looking back at my first request, i had not stated Siloso Station as well.
My bad.

Thankyou for taking the time to assess this request.

Yours aye

Calum Mcdonald

Comm Channel: Closed
Full Name: Keisuke Honda
Shipname(s): KTV-Yukawa
ID: Kishiro
Reputation with IMG: IMG

Your reasons for applying: I travel to various places and yet find myself short of valuable commodities to ship. This might be the perfect opportunity for me to get into high profile ore shipment and a place to relax, in between the various trips that me and my crew undertake.
Hello!

[Image: q7GzgPH.jpg]

My name is Rachel Wall, I fly a pirate train with junker papers. The ship is called The.Neptune. I like to smuggle goods every now and then. My intentions at your station should be clear, I just want to make some good deals and generate profits for my own.

Kiss,
Rachel Wall
[Image: clarice_furukawa_zpsdfff5cb3.jpg]

Full Name: Clarice Furukawa
Shipname(s): Bronze.Swan
ID: Samura
Reputation with IMG: Here
Your reasons for applying:
I am a shameless opportunist, and I want to open up the most business opportunities I can. As the premier miners in many border worlds, it was only natural and honestly way overdue to contact you.
Suffice to say, I wish to purchase your mined goods for solid credits.
-Retracted-
Good Morning IMG
My Name is Xana Leonhart
A Simple Freelancer Merchant of the Ship Murmaider I would like to request Docking access to Both Siloso and Falster;
My Papers : Ship and ID
My Rep with IMG : Rep
Reasons for Applying : Well I'm a Trader and I trade across Sirus and Galia sometimes I've herd many a tale about the Well Kept Supplies you have In terms of Ore on those bases,i can Bring any Commodity you require as well. I hope this is Satisfactory
[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary  ****

**** TO: Requesting Party ****

Dear Applicants: Sorry for the delay.

Dear Mrs. Xana Leonhart , access has been granted.  

Dear Mrs. Clarice Furukawa, docking has been granted.  

Dear Mrs. Rachel WallFurukawa, docking has been denied. Your paperwork lacks the necessary material.

Dear Mrs. Keisuke Honda, docking has been granted.

Dear Mr. Calum McDonald, docking has been granted for Siloso now, too.

Dear Mr. Dhruv Foster, docking has been granted to your two ships.

Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan
Secretary of the Guildmasters

[Image: end.png]
[Image: q7GzgPH.jpg]

Hello Veronica Ryan,

I overlooked this form and I hope you will grant me permission after filling it in.

Full Name: Rachel Wall
Shipname(s): The.Neptune
ID: Junker
Reputation with IMG: link

Your reasons for applying: I just want to make some good deals and generate profits for my own.

Kiss,
Rachel Wall
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36