Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[Image: danetrans1alt.png]
Howdy to the IMG!
I've been out of sorts lately, and decided work is the best cure. Hauling ore was always the best way to make money, if not the funnest, especially considering it isn't the safest. So, I'm renewing all my base dock applications. It's been a while since I've been a'bout, and there is lots to see, lots to do, lots of new places to go. Anyway, you guys should know me pretty well.

The Application doesn't specify either Falster or Siloso, and I'm applying for Docking Perm's on Both.
Application below.
Dane Out
Application for Individuals

Quote:Full Name: Dane Summers
Shipname(s): Endless-Summer
ID: Zoner
Reputation with IMG: Uploading File - Reputation Registry
Your reasons for applying: Haul Rock and Make Money
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Message------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------Sender:--------------------------------------------------------------------------Rimanah------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------Subject:---------------------------------------------------------------------Base Access------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------ID:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Junker------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------Shipname:---------------------------------------------------------------------.Rimanah.------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------Ship:------------------------------------------------------------------------------Salvager------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Message Start------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings. As I have heard your station offers Niobium ore that can be transported to other systems and sold for a good amount of cash. My trade route end is near your station so on my way back I wanted to buy your ore but I need access to station Fort Siloso.
Your reasons for applying: Niobium ore.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Message End--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---Comm channel: Trader CH---
---Encryption level: Normal---
---Priority level: HIGH---
COMM ID: Cpt.Jack_Brighton
TARGET ID: Independent Miners Guild
SUBJECT: Fort Siloso Docking Rights

Greetings.
My name is Charley 'Jack' Brighton Captain of IMG Miner and I want to ask for permission for docking and selling Nobium Ore at Fort Siloso.

Here is the proper form:

Full Name: Charley 'Jack' Brighton
Shipname(s): Cpt.Jack_Brighton
ID: IMG
Reputation with IMG: Reputation Registry
Your reasons for applying: Selling Noibium Ore
Yours sincerely
Charley 'Jack' Brighton
---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---
---Comm channel: OVER---
---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---
---Comm channel: Trader CH---
---Encryption level: Normal---
---Priority level: HIGH---

COMM ID: Srius.Princess
TARGET ID: Independent Miners Guild
SUBJECT: Fort Siloso and Falster Station Docking Rights

Greetings.
My name is Douglas Bronson, I'm the captain of DSE Srius.Princess, and wish to sell your ores in 'inneed of them' locations.

Here are details:

Full Name: Lt. Douglas Bronson
Shipname(s): Srius.Princess
ID: DSE
Reputation with IMG: Reputation Registry
Your reasons for applying: Buying and shipping Ores

I'm awaitnig your positive respond.

Yours sincerely

Lt. Douglas Bronson

---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---
---Comm channel: OVER---
Full Name: Pallab Roy
Shipname(s): suppliers
ID: Samura Industries
Reputation with IMG: reputation
[Image: 9e137457-5136-46c6-87a6-1faeb3b227ff_zps1kdwspzi.png]

Your reasons for applying: Kon'nichiwa. I usually do business within the taus, Rheinland and the omegas. It is in my best interest to further enhance my trading contacts, hopefully with access to both Fort Siloso and Falster Station.
SUBJECT: Fort Siloso Docking Rights

Full Name: Pallab Roy
Shipname(s): star_city
ID: IMG
Reputation with IMG:
[Image: ea5028cc-198b-4b4c-9a6e-d91fc5a98f90_zpsb923676e.png]
Your reasons for applying: Selling Noibium Ore
[Image: veronica.png]

**** SENDER: Veronica Ryan, IMG Secretary ****

**** TO: Requesting Party ****

Dear Applicants: All applicants have been granted permission to utilise the IMG bases. Good luck! Hochachtungsvoll

Veronica Ryan
Secretary of the Guildmasters

[Image: end.png]
Full Name: Saruwatari Atsushi, CEO of Seno Technologies
The organization's name: Seno Technologies
The organization's tag: Seno)
Is the organization's tag protected? YES
Identification: Kishiro
Headquarters: Kusari
Reputation with IMG: Diplomacy

Your reasons for applying: Mainly for the purchase of ore, and for a drink at the bar!
Proof of the transaction:
Proof of transaction
-- INCOMING TRANSMISSION --

[Image: WMY6LPr.png]

Greetings,
I'd like to apply for docking permissions on Fort Siloso and Falster Station.

Name: Jillian Goldin
Ship-Name: 5000GT
ID: Samura Industries (Independent)

Reasons for applying: I've been flying with the IMG a few times and I'd like to have the access for both stations in case there aren't any miners around. The ore must flow.

Thank you,
Jillian Goldin,
Captain of 5000GT

-- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED --
Full Name: Stincel Dan
Shipname(s): Mineru
ID: IMG http://postimg.org/image/5j47ol9ar/
Reputation with IMG: http://s13.postimg.org/6znye75hj/screen12.png
Your reasons for applying:Buyng and selling niobium ore
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36