Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[Image: Tb35x.png]

All outstanding docking permission requests have been accepted.

Signed,
Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Board of Guild Masters
Good Day,

This is radio operator Johnson of the IC.Adam_Smith. I am working for an independent subdivision of Interspace Commerce and hereby asking docking permission to your Station.

Full Name: Adama Johnson
Ship Name: IC.Adam_Smith
I.D.: IC
Reason for applying : Interspace Commerce
ID

Johnson out.
- Message Bgins -
Signal Strength: Strong
Sender ID: Isabella Coritez, Operations Officer
[Image: A0pNpn7b.jpg]

Greetings our little organisation would like docking permission on your station for the ability to supply it with ores and trading various goods. All our ships are IMG ID and IFF
and all carry our tag FRS-
thank you for your time
- Message Ends -

All outstanding docking permission requests are still pending.

Mr Johnson, we consider applications signed by the captain of the vessel, not by their radio operators, since they are ultimately responsible and accountable for their ship.

Free Renegade Society, please fill the quote found in the first transmission as it contains all the details that Falster Administration deems important to know about you.

Signed,
Full Name: Hitomi Takeda
Shipname(s): Bonfire
ID: Freelancer
Reputation with IMG: [Image: w7j1mQ5.png]

Your reasons for applying: I heard there's some nice and valuable things on Falster to buy
*Static*
KrKrKr****
Hello?...
This is Captain Fabian of the IC.Adam_Smith. Im not sure what you think communication officers are for, to parot the ship-computer?
Anyway, heres my Signature
Attachment
and I declare myself responsible for the actions of my ship.

Eh, I got a hint that my sayings could be a little unfriendly....but if you prefer sweet talking you shouldve listened to the people who get paid for that...

***KrFUMP***
How do i turn this thing off? I think somewhere over h....
***Static***
Full Name: Isabella Coritez FRS Operations Officer
The organization's name: Free Renegade Society
The organization's tag: FRS-
Is the organization's tag protected? Yes
Identification: IMG
Headquarters: Omega-7
Reputation with IMG: [Image: I72Zlb2.png?1]

Your reasons for applying: Suppling your base with ore/ Hauling ore without need of miner. Trading various goods, overall increase to our productivity.
Proof of the transaction: IMG Sub-Group

All outstanding docking permission requests have been accepted.

Signed,
Full Name: Peter Koller
Shipname(s): IndependentTrader
ID: Kishiro (Indie)
Reputation with IMG:
Much Friendly

Your reasons for applying: Trading goods and ore between the Omegas and Kusari
Full Name: Dr. Ron Kosher, Director of Research
The organization's name: Independent Miners Guild Research
The organization's tag: IMGR|
Is the organization's tag protected? yes
Identification: IMG
Headquarters: Currently Omega-3 at Appleton Laboratory near Freeport 1
Reputation with IMG: here

Your reasons for applying: As some of you may know, we are working on developing a graviton based mining array. We are using the small field in Omega-3 for testing. We had to locate our laboratory further away from the field than we would have liked to protect our equipment from radiation. We would like to be able for our researchers to drop off their ore samples on Falster Station, and then use larger transports to carry the samples to Appleton.
Proof of the transaction: I am not sure if we are exempt from the fee, but I have sent it along anyway, I know you have costs associated with base administration.

Respectfully,
Dr. Ron Kosher
Independent Miners Guild Research, IMGR|
Director of Research

[Image: UMPgWvs.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36