Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
[Image: Tb35x.png]

All outstanding docking permission requests have been accepted.

Signed,
Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Board of Guild Masters
Full Name: Derek Mandus
Shipname(s): Derek.Mandus
ID: GMG
Reputation with IMG: https://imgur.com/a/SXBi1

Your reasons for applying: I want to trade ore from your base.
Full Name: Rikka Yamakawa
Shipname(s): Panic.Attack
ID: Freelancer
Reputation with IMG: https://i.imgur.com/C3lqEUZ.png

Your reasons for applying: Just looking to make some money
To: The Administration Office Falster Trade Center

Sir

This is a request for full docking rights to Falster Trade Center in Omega 3

My Full Name is: Bill London
My Ship Name is: OldMiner My trusted Annapurna
My Operating ID is: IMG
My rep is naturally: Full IMG

Reasons for application. I have passed your establishment many times and as it was an IMG base is decided to try and dock. Please excuse the presumption. To my delight I was admitted with no trouble. Therefore my application is to inform you of my existence and to ensure my docking has your full authority.

Should my application meet with your approval I would ask if this authority could be extended to my Serenity Transport.

Her Name is: OreLogistics
Her ID is: Freelancer
Her Rep with IMG: Very Good (unable to provide a screenshot until I can master an online image account)

I do not fire upon any vessel unless I am pirated but try to retain good relations with many groups in order that I can travel Sirius, trading in good will. Should this application be successful then both ships are at you disposal should you require support.

Regards

Bill London

Yes Im Bretonian (with a name like that what else could I be

All outstanding docking requests have been looked at. Please try docking and make sure that your reputation with the IMG is good enough, as we have switched to an automated processing system.

Please contact us again in case you cannot dock.

Signed,
Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Board of Guild Masters

[Image: zUvEkPS.png]

Administrators of Falster Station,

My name is Gabriella la Huerta, Secretary of Commerce for the Republic of Malta. With the recent developments between our nation and the Guild, I have been asked to forward a request for the administration to authorize Republic shipping vessels formally.

The required documentation is submitted hereafter.

Full Name: Gabriella la Huerta
The organization's name: Republica de Malta
The organization's tag: *MR|
Is the organization's tag protected? Yes
Identification: Outcast ID (// until an OFL ID can be provided)
Headquarters: Tau-44, Tau Border Worlds
Reputation with IMG: Link

Your reasons for applying: To establish a medium to allow the Republic to offer trade and commercial services to the Guild, as established with the recently ratified trade agreement.
Proof of the transaction: Proof

The Republic looks forward to doing business with the Guild for the prosperity of both sides.

Farewell.

Dear miss la Huerta.

After a brief discussion with the Board of Guildmasters, we have decided to accept your request.
Please make sure your pilots fully comply to Guild laws when entering our stations.
Your docking access will be activated immediately.

I hope our organizations will do good business together.

Signed,
Claire DeGrasse, chief of logistics, Independent Miners Guild
Full Name: Jonas Anderson
Shipname(s): Jonas.Anderson
ID: Bowex
Reputation with IMG: https://imgur.com/l3ZaXHE

Your reasons for applying: I am looking for a great Cobalt Ore supply, to ship to Honshu. Your station seems the most recommended one for a fair and nice trade.
Communication link closed.
Full Name: Syndra Elektra
Shipname(s): IC-Titania
ID: Interspace Commerce
Reputation with IMG: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/7...nknown.png

Your reasons for applying: Greetings, fellow miners. I was the ship designing and engineering at Versailles Station, in Ile-de-France. Recently, i have been contacted by Kusari Naval Forces , that Empire is in dire need of Cobalts, for shield batteries; ship internals and many more.

Also, if necessary, they would also request other minerals. However, we will let you know if there is another need of glorious Kusari. Currently, my assignment will be solely on UNIT: Cobalt Ore. The empire is offering Kyushu Rice, or other materials that is needed for your base. The communication chanel will remain open for you to state anything you need from me.

Looking for an agreement that will benefit us both, thank you. Captain of Stork IC Titania, Syndra Elektra.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36