Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
--Begin Transmission--

To: IMG, Falster Station

Greetings, fellas! I'm one of the Synth Food directors on the planet Stuttgart, and as you can imagine I spend a lot of my time going back and forth through the Omegas and Bretonia, now that the Hamburg route is closed to me. Stupid damn wars, never get you anywhere in my opinion. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, my reasons for applying to your fine Guild establishment. Well, I often have to run into Liberty empty, so I figured why not haul some cargo along the way? My ship is my own, so no damn corporate fees getting in the way from my end. One of the advantages to being a director, eh? Eh? Anywhoo, here's to hoping I can wrangle some extra work.

Full Name: Hugo Gernsback
Call-Sign: Synth.Foods-Convoy|007
Identification: Synth Foods
Citizenship: Liberty

Proof of the transaction: Damn, my comm equipment seems unable to transmit data packets with this transmission at this time. I have sent the requested 100,000 credits registration fee and made a record of it that I can send to you via direct communication should you request it in future. Anyway, you have the funds.

Hugo out.

--End Transmission--
[Image: 264px-ImgLogo.png]

Falster Administration

[font=Agency FB]Mrs Isogai, your request has been [color=#33FF33]granted. Thank you for choosing us.

Director Gernsback we feel honoured with your decision to pick Falster as part of your trade destination. Consider your request [color=#33FF33]granted
and we wish you to enjoy your time onboard our station.

Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Guild Masters
Full Name:
Markus Fischer
Call-Sign:
Euro-Train
Identification:
Republican Shipping
Citizenship:
Rheinland

Your reasons for applying:
I would like to expand my business in the trade of ore, and i have concluded that buying from Falster Station would not only benefit me, but also benefit you.

Proof of the transaction:
[Image: r8dp90.png]
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Full name: Vredes Ivanovich
Callsign: Tourmaline
Identification: IMG
Citizenship: Rheinland

Guten Tag. I would like to apply for a docking rights to the cargo bays of Falster Station. The reason I want this is of personal gain only and think I could make some work for your miner boys.

Transaction:
[Image: 58917792.jpg]

***TRANSMISSION TERMINATED***
****Incoming Transmission****

[color=#33FFFF]Full name:
occam
Callsign: #occam.drone
Identification: AI
Citizenship: No Citizenship

I need to process ore for my creator occam.razor. I would like to get the Ore from your station. It would be good for both of us.

Transaction:
[Image: imgsent.jpg]

[color=#FF0000]
****Transmission Terminated****

Falster Administration
[font=Agency FB]

Dear applicants, I apologize for the delay. It was caused by some malfunctioning systems, but you can rest assured it is fixed now and docking at Falster is not dangerous any longer.

Mr. Vredes Ivanovich, your request has been [color=#33FF33]granted
. Good luck!

Mr. Markus Fischer, we were hesitant because the RepEx| branch of the Republican Shipping destroyed some of our shipping, but we inquired and saw that you are not directly linked to them. Consider your request [color=#33FF33]granted
. This can change if you start hostilities like RepEx| did.

AI occam, it's a fact that AI controlled ships created trouble for IMG in the past. But we checked and did not find anything about you. The IMG is open minded, so you have been granted access to Falster. In case the AI causes trouble, this will change.

****Incoming Transmission****

[color=#FF0000]Full name:
Jack Ketch
Callsign: ECS-Botany.Bay
Citizenship: No Citizenship, i live on my ship.

Your reasons for applying: I'd like to help your station and get some money, it would be good for both of us.

Transaction:
[Image: payment2x.jpg]

[color=#FF0000]
****Transmission Terminated****

Falster Administration
[font=Agency FB]

Mr. Jack Ketch, your request has been [color=#33FF33]granted
. Good to see more fellow IMG miners on Flalster. Enjoy your stay and good luck.

[color=#FFFFFF]Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Guild Masters
Vessel 1:

Full Name: Drake Sato
Call-Sign: RepEx-Shipping|375
Identification: Republican Shipping ID
Citizenship: Rheinland

1.For a spot where I can dock to escape from unlawfuls.
2. Trading

Vessel 2:

Full Name: David Martinez
Call-Sign: David.Martinez
Citizenship: IMG

1.For a spot where I can dock to escape from unlawfuls.
2. Trading

The Credits will sent from David.Martinez.

Falster Administration
[font=Agency FB]

Dear Mr. Drake Sato, we regret to tell you that your application for docking rights has to be [color=#FF6666]denied
. The reason is that RepEx| destroyed an IMG| ore transport, causing loss of cargo and transport vessel. RepEx| never accepted full responsibility by paying for the damage caused. The following channel has been opened to you. In case RepEx| wants to change its mind, the Guild is open for talks.

Secure Personalized Link: << Channel Opened >>

Dear Mr. David Martinez, your application has been [color=#33FF33]granted
. Good to see more IMG miners on Falster. Your Hegemon will be welcome and I have already been told by the miners that they are looking forward to meeting you there.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36