Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Falster Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Full Name: Ralph Stockton
Call-Sign: Ninja-1
Identification: Freelancer
Citizenship:

Your reasons for applying: Buying and selling ores.
Proof of the transaction: HUD Capture

Note: There are multiple ships under this callsign.
[Image: 264px-ImgLogo.png]

Falster Administration

Dear Mr. Ralph Stockton, You have been granted docking rights to Falster Trade Center. Good luck and thank you for working with the IMG.

Mr. Tom Course, you have been granted docking rights to Falster Trade Center. Good luck in your trading and mining.

Irene Thompson, Secretary of the Guild Masters
(01-13-2013, 11:25 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]

Falster Administration

Dear Mr. Ralph Stockton, You have been granted docking rights to Falster Trade Center. Good luck and thank you for working with the IMG.

Mr. Tom Course, you have been granted docking rights to Falster Trade Center. Good luck in your trading and mining.

Thank you very much for the approval. Unfortunately, I was denied access with my transport, it's specific callsign is ".Ninja-1." and my freighter's specific callsign is ".Ninja-1"

I would appreciate it if those could be added, and I am willing to pay extra fees if need be.

Thanks again,
Ralph Stockton

Falster Administration

Dear Mr. Ralph Stockton, also your other IMG ships have been granted docking rights to Falster Trade Center. There is no need for further payment. Thank you for mining and trading with the IMG.

Full Name: John Cashman
Call-Sign: Breckenridge
Identification: Interspace Commerce
Citizenship:Liberty

Your reasons for applying: Trading ore and bringing supplies to the station if necessary
Proof of the transaction: Payment
Full Name: Nic Becket
Call-Sign: <ALG>Sauerland
Identification: ALG
Citizenship: Rheinland

Full Name: Felix Becker
Call-Sign: <ALG>Econic
Identification: ALG
Citizenship: Rheinland

Your reasons for applying: Buying Ore and Safepoint also selling other stuff the base needs
Proof of the transaction: [Image: imgpayment.jpg] payment for both ships
Full Name: Magnar
Call-Sign: Magnar
Identification: IMG

Your reasons for applying: Ore purchase and safepoint to profit both the station and the IMG.

Full Name: Gnamra
Call-Sign: Gnamra
Identification: IMG

Your reasons for applying: Selling ore to profit both IMG and the station.

Falster Administration

Dear Commander of the Magnar/Gnamra, you have been granted docking rights to Falster Trade Center.

Dear Mr. Cashman, you have been granted docking rights to Falster Trade Center. Good luck.

Mr. Becket / Becker, you have been granted docking rights to Falster Trade Center. Good luck to your ALG section.

The organisation's name: Platinum Incorporated
The organisation's tag: Platinum|
Is the organisation's tag protected? Yes
Headquarters: Alberta-Liberty

Your reasons for applying: Our trading fleet regulary travels to Bretonia to sell our high grade Platinum ore and being able to purchase other ores for the return journey makes for good business and could be very profitable for all involved.
Proof of the transaction: Transaction reciept
Good day ladies and gentlemen of the Falster Administration.

I had the pleasure of doing some business with your employee Ms. Ennis today, who kindly informed me of the marvelous opportunities of Falster. I would be honoured and delighted to be able to participate in the lovely commerce being performed at this place and therefore wish to put forth this application to be permitted to do so.

I remain in profound admiration of your guild and its labors,

Yours

- John Churchill, gentleman adventurer and entrepreneur

attachment:

Full Name: John Churchill
Call-Sign: John.Churchill
Identification: Freelancer
Citizenship: Bretonian
Reasons for applying: To bring opulence and progress to many worlds
Proof of transaction: account transfer logs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36