Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Um new to the Scene of Graphic design on the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well im New to the Signature area on here and well id like to be givin a shot cause my work is slightly diffrent then others here is my criteria

1. at least one pic(usualy a face of your char)
2. a theme( do you want fire? Lighting? Ice? Water?or just a solid color?)
3. Faction Emblems in it? name it if alternative image link it
4. any Specific background pics? link them

ok well hopefuly this will go well sig price will be determined upon completion and is negotiable

Infor Should be sent Via PM after you have contacted me here
Face
Name of character: Lucian Dennis
Background picture
No faction emblems.
I have no idea about the theme I want to use. Make it a surprise.

Good luck with work, I believe cropping the image of Lucian's portrait can be really bitchy thing to do.

Post scriptum: Oh, and if it's possible, add motto: "Everywhere. Anytime."
Complete Chev Check your inbox if any more thoughts on it PM me Next person?
Hey hey, I'd like a signature

This or perhaps this, whichever works out better (Also if someone sees this and knows of someone already using Foucault, let me know)
Name of character: Nunzio Cervantes
A cut-out from something like this as a background picture - space, vivid in colours but preferably with a darker backdrop.
I saw your nice 101st emblem, I'd like that:-)

I was thinking cutting out the guys head and body and putting him to the left in front of the background - perhaps tone him darker, and finding a darker space photo, so he sort of blends in with it and the vivid colours of the stars and gasses and whatnot stand out in contrast to all the black/nearly black stuff. And then the 101st badge to the right and his name somewhere. I don't know if 600x200 would be a good size? I'd like it to have slighty more width to height ratio than signatures usually do.

Contact me and let me know if you are interested and what the price is.

Thanks.
Mimir Challenge Accepted Ill see what i can do and Worst case scenario i have to cut it a little to fit the Requirements for the Sigs but thats your call i am here to server you i will decide a price when i complete it
You want get everything given 'on tray' - clever... yet lazy...
I got proposal - maybe You will place somwhere on forum Your work?
since some people want to see what You are up to or to compare skils.