Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reputation changes by roleplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since there is a rephack on Zoner IDs against the GRN and GRP but I would like to expand my zoner char's roleplay into Gallia, I need to solve it somehow. Thats why I'm thinking:

If I could earn free enter into Gallia by getting be accepted by the crown and buy a license, is there any option from admin side to change the GRN and GRP reputation on my character?

I know there are no more SRPs but I think its not the same. So...since I cant bribe those factions and I cant enter a whole house about a rephack (what isnt clear for me, since there is no active reason for being hostile) is there any way to make it possible?

Thanks in advance
You could just use a Freelancer ID with a Zoner tag.

Edit: We joined these forums on the exact same day, three years apart. How odd.
Zapp = 26 sept, Wraga = 25 spet

also
zoners are hostile because gallia hates sirians, hence the ninjarep, also powertrading.

like zapp said, use FL id..?
' Wrote:You could just use a Freelancer ID with a Zoner tag.

Edit: We joined these forums on the exact same day, three years apart. How odd.

Unfortunately its a zoner whale and still has neutral reputation with all the sirian factions so I dont want to change it. I've started a roleplay story with that and I would like to expand it into Gallia.

Edit: Yes, so odd and you know what? You was the first guy who I've met with on this server. The character was Well.Healed.Achilles or something like that.;)

Btw thanks for the heads up!
' Wrote:Unfortunately its a zoner whale and still has neutral reputation with all the sirian factions so I dont want to change it. I've started a roleplay story with that and I would like to expand it into Gallia.

Edit: Yes, so odd and you know what? You was the first guy who I've met with on this server. The character was Well.Healed.Achilles or something like that.;)

Btw thanks for the heads up!

How about buying another ship under the same character which this time would have fl id?
' Wrote:How about buying another ship under the same character which this time would have fl id?

Well, I need to repeat myself, since I already know that option but I would like to find a solution with the current circumstances if possible.
AD has said that the rephack on the Zoner ID for GRN and GRP will not be removed unless the GRN and GRP request them to be removed. I'm not sure what Jeremy's or Duncan's thoughts are on removing those rephacks.

There is always the option to join OSI.
' Wrote:AD has said that the rephack on the Zoner ID for GRN and GRP will not be removed unless the GRN and GRP request them to be removed. I'm not sure what Jeremy's or Duncan's thoughts are on removing those rephacks.

There is always the option to join OSI.

Sure I saw the answers there, just wanted to know hows the admins can act novadays about requests like mine could be. I've never thought to join a faction with that ship, but could be a fine solution. I'll give it a look. Their ID has any kind of rephack? Just would like to know, still mine has no hostiles at the moment.

Thanks
I'll say what I said to Cross. OSI were the only zoners to contact us in a positive note. All other zoners have been hostile or haven't even contacted us. Sorry, but zoners have proven hostile and hostile they will stay in my eyes.

Plus zoners are fun to pirate on my GRP. :P
OSI currently uses the Zoner ID, but will have their own ID in the next update. The GRN/GRP rep hack will be removed from their ID as they have agreements with the Gallic Crown that permits them entry into Gallia. Currently this role play is side lined due to the rep hack on the Zoner ID.

Only option the admins would have is to Spec Op ID you or something. The rep hacks re apply every time you undock.
Pages: 1 2