Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: We just accidentally a BHG to Gallia...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Because he was too close to our warpdrive group....

Sorry :<

[Image: VllPL.png]
Actually was planning to cloak in such formation just for fun 8|
' Wrote:Actually was planning to cloak in such formation just for fun 8|
Cannot if you are not in group. You would stay behind. Gallics pew zonahs but the fuel on Maine is cheap and it costs around 200 000 to jump so. it is nice spot for excursions. Sadly I wish to have time for such nice zoner squad- I also use the carrier for jumping- it is nice ship. The mehness is that the survey already expired.
And here I thought OSI was cool for jumping a Legate into Koeln...
' Wrote:Cannot if you are not in group. You would stay behind.

mistype a faction message and make them accept by accident?
' Wrote:Cannot if you are not in group. You would stay behind.

You can. Thats how we got said Legate. Same also happened with a random Whale we jumped to Gallia.
I i seen that whale leaving gallia last night :lol: took him a while to get out.
' Wrote:I i seen that whale leaving gallia last night :lol: took him a while to get out.
Hey look, it's a wild Meoshi!
Ha! When I saw that I sucked up that Bounty Hunter with me and my group I was laughing constantly for 5 minutes, kudos dude for making our day and really sorry for taking you by accident.

And Govedo, you are always welcome to join our group, the more the marrier, we have enough space around the carrier for ~10 more Whales.

Whales, yes, we want Whales only, although they are Whales, they are... small enough to hug each other and jump.

And yea Meoshi, we tend to leave some Whales behind that go /afk or /offline... so, we either pick the lost ones up since we have coordinates from whole sirius. Or just flies on it's own.

And what SeaFalcon? Cloak in such formation? You wanted to say jump? And I beg the differ, you do not have to be in a group to jump with the jumper. That's how I sucked up the poor little rank 31 BH.

We actually had to stop playing to stop laughing.

Quote:[15.05.2012 00:09:10] /jump
[15.05.2012 00:09:44] LawMan_2: what was that
[15.05.2012 00:09:51] JZ-Mother.Whale: Lethis: I warned you.
So...if you have a jumpdrive and a Corsair in a cruiser comes up to you.

You can jump to Gallia, leave him there and jump back?
Pages: 1 2