Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 101ST Ghosts of Razgriz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fully customizable text char and font

Plus ill add in bottom bar

100 mill

[Image: gsQvP.png]
As a member of the 101st i would like to underline that this is too low quality for that price... I got those same styles as you used and it could hardly have taken you more then 35 minutes to make that. Waratah, when you demand high prices such as these, please make sure to make it unique, this is far too horrible to be called an serious attempt, and given your skill, you should be ashamed to have posted something as low quality as this.

For starters its completely void of all lightning what so ever, text is bad, font choice could have been better. The glossy finish pulls down the total quality, especially the 101st logo is looking outright horrible with that glossy style.

My suggestions would be to rework the gloss and tone it down. Rasterize the styles and use dodge/burn to locally enhance the areas that needs it. The color choice could have been much better. Dark red, orange, purple and black is colors that are synonimous with the faction.

Now i hope you read this and put some work into a better version as i would be gravely embarrased to see someone in the same faction as me use such low quality transmission bar.
So does this mean you want to buy it, send credits to Imitator 100 million ok :)