Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Server-sided lag?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: q9ejZ.jpg]

This is the usual sight when idling in space, began happening after the update 5 release. When entering in combat, ping boosts up to ~110, and lag values fluctuate between 2% and 15%. Anybody else suffering similar issues? qew_qew
We all do 8|

Dun cry, get used to it or let's play D3.

~K.
Some are more vulnerable than others but yes, happens to me too, sometimes more than other times.
I say that put a server with cloaks and base construct for the ones who like it.
And setup official server that only official factions may build stations. And each faction 1 or 2 stations. Cuz even if this happen, we might have more than 50 active base in space.
And remove some guard systems which are not used as much as others like halle (rheinland police guard) or Lsf systems that are not used that much. And gallia got very very big stations that does nothing special. Set a vote page for each system that is on the dead zone . Them remove them. 150 or 200 players online cannot stay in all systems. Ofc imagine each of players got a base in most of the systems and each 3 day due to lack of supplying those bases by players , server must destroy them. And worse is that it happens again. I dont know what happens when dock modules be avalable for any ship ! God bless us all .
Double post ! Sorry!
' Wrote:[Image: q9ejZ.jpg]

This is the usual sight when idling in space, began happening after the update 5 release. When entering in combat, ping boosts up to ~110, and lag values fluctuate between 2% and 15%. Anybody else suffering similar issues? qew_qew
It's a little something dev's added for all epic pvp'ers to put more challenge into fighting.
da
Come on ; (