Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Wholy crap this is fun!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
while it lacks the free roaming depth of freelancer or x or evochron i like the idea of just jumping into a match and blasing away.

You can grab it as a browser game on chrome or directly offa steam.

And with an eternity of grinding cred you can buy all the ships! huzza!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208030/
Looks intersting. Might give it a go.
Pew pew. Won't go into full screen though. Seems to be a lot of noobs around; in my second battle I was able to get 3-4 kills in one life, frequently.
3 questions -
Do the paid packs improve the game play as in many such "free" games?
<strike>Can I try it without using Steam?</strike>- nope not working as I checked Steam is requirement.
No full screen:mellow: ?
Works in browser without steam. Downloading now. Does it have pew-pew? Which side to pick? :$
glorified arcade game

not that there's anything wrong with that
Played 3-4 hours at work on boring day- updated max the basic bomber- it is nice and good that most of the players are nubs good disco player can score 3-4 kills before get pwned but it is not nice that there is no possibility to get nice ship without paying with real money.
' Wrote:Played 3-4 hours at work on boring day- updated max the basic bomber- it is nice and good that most of the players are nubs good disco player can score 3-4 kills before get pwned but it is not nice that there is no possibility to get nice ship without paying with real money.

Basic medium fighter is like 214 thousand? Make 2200 credits per battle? 98 battles. Each battle is about 10 minutes, so around 16 hours of game time.

Then I reread and saw:

' Wrote:nice ship

The first light fighter is good enough. Only get annoyed by tracking missiles that kill you instantly and can't be deterred by countermeasures (as you appear to have none).
It's a meh game.
Entertained me for an hour or two.
Pages: 1 2