Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What's your oldest ship?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I realized I've had my RepEx transport since at least December 2007. That's a long time...

How about you?

Edit: thank you for fixing my dates Alvin!
I still have my first ship,which is about 7 months or so older than my forum account.
I picked Jan 1, 2007 - June 30, 2007. Overtime my char named "Death Runner" went from scimy, to sabre, to falcata, to tridente, to storta, to sarissa, and now it's a dread. Makes me feel special.
Is there a way to tell without just trying to remember? Cos I've lost count.
' Wrote:Is there a way to tell without just trying to remember? Cos I've lost count.
Memory, if it was a faction character, maybe look up the recruitment thread. If you did a log of what your guy did, the first date would work. Otherwise, the poll options are 6 months apart, guess.
My oldest Char from before 2007, but it is now using a Salvager as the ship he was in is no longer in Disco. I also have a few from 2007-2008.
First character is still around, from early 2008 when I started playing the game. It's one of those things that he had the ship he has now fairly early - about April 2008 - and from July through December 2008 he was in a gunboat - and then in January 2009 he went back to the Firefly. Had that ever since.

Long live the Firefly!
' Wrote:Long live the Firefly!

Is that not on the list of ships being replaced in 4.87? Just saying.

I hate when ships are taken away. I miss my Junker Advanced Battlestar.
BHG|Felix-LaRouche still exists, although he made millions and millions and it only costs a few credits for a mug of ale.
' Wrote:Is that not on the list of ships being replaced in 4.87? Just saying.
It is. But, for good reason.
Pages: 1 2 3 4