Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Credits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never had anything above a train transport for trading, or a very cheap light bomber.

This is flood.

I want money to get a gunboat, at least.

._.

Wants.

:crazy:

EDIT1: Oh, and I've actually been playing since '09, I just always forget my account names on here, so I just remake them. -.-
Begging in Flood?
Same here. But just because I'm lazy as hell. Figure it by yourself.

bloogaL

Trade, mine or join a faction with a jump drive.

EDIT: Alternitavely, fly around in a starflea or CSV and go to the busiest place at the time you're on, donations will come from time to time.
Hey Closet Party... if you're in my closet, and I'm sitting in yours snarking at your dress sense.... GET OUT OF MY DAMN WARDROBE!

Gytrash

Closet=/=Wardrobe
clos·et/ˈkläzit/
Noun:
A small room or cupboard used for storing things.
Adjective:
Secret; covert.
Verb:
Shut (someone) away, esp. in private conference or study: "he closeted himself in his room".

Noun:
A large, tall cabinet in which clothes may be hung or stored.
A person's entire collection of clothes: "her wardrobe is extensive"
*sneaks into Dels closet*

''I heard there's a party going on in here?"

bloogaL

' Wrote:Hey Closet Party... if you're in my closet, and I'm sitting in yours snarking at your dress sense.... GET OUT OF MY DAMN WARDROBE!
' Wrote:Closet=/=Wardrobe
clos·et/ˈkläzit/
Noun:
A small room or cupboard used for storing things.
Adjective:
Secret; covert.
Verb:
Shut (someone) away, esp. in private conference or study: "he closeted himself in his room".

Noun:
A large, tall cabinet in which clothes may be hung or stored.
A person's entire collection of clothes: "her wardrobe is extensive"
' Wrote:*sneaks into Dels closet*

''I heard there's a party going on in here?"
This is why you don't post any serious requests in flood, even if they only have a -tiny- fraction of seriousness in them, you don't post them in flood. Though I'm not sure yours even had a tiny bit so...