Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all from the Discovery GC server.

I come from the Disco USA server and the Disco Warzone server. So this is a little new. lol

See ya all sometime.

~Hunter

Username removed

Greetings, do read rules please.
Greetings! Here are some links for your reading pleasure that will help make playing here more fun. No need to read them in one sitting, just check them out as you feel like.

Server Rules

aerelms's easy rep guide

Mining Guide

Faction Area of the forums. Might find one that suits your desires!

Helpful role play guide type thing

Trading Tips

Welcome to Disco. Embrace RP and avoid Lolwutness. Don't be greedy and don't buy a battleship straight ahead. That's a dark path.
If you want a speedy start, poke me, I run a faction that shares ships with newcomers. Cheers!
Welcome on official server mate. If you want, contact Daumann Heavy Construction, we have free Behemots/Hegemons/Snubs (or all 3 if you want!) for new faction members. But what's more important, we provide faction friendly to new players. I'm an Angel too, if you need tips/advices contact me on PM or skype. See you in space!
Hi and welcome to Discovery!As you can see, it's a very lovely and warm community!Enjoy your stay;)
What's up brother! (Ner'vod here). I am not able to play online from where I am (still deployed), but have registered here also and plan to get involved in the forums until I am home next year. I look forward to playing with you again - it'll be nice to have some friends to fly around with.

In the couple weeks I flew around while on R&R everyone I met was cool.
Welcome Pilot!

I think you and i know eachother allready but whe will see.

Cheers!

~NoVA
Greet's mate. Enjoy your stay

~Friend from Disco Warzone
Welcome, have fun. :cool:
Pages: 1 2