Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disco Warzone UK RP/PvP 24/7 Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all.
I am hereby posting this for the Disco Warzone server. I do not run the server (am a moderator there). But from a request from my boss I was asked to post this.

The Disco Warzone server is an RP PvP server. RP over PvP as always.
36 restarts available, 10 million start credits.
The community rules the server. There is a global vote to get rules changed to over throw us of the Admin Team on the server. We offer a friendly team, and the Console Admin: [G-Admin]-Lee is available at your request.

We offer a chance to be part of our team aswell. Trial through [The_Angels]: Current Angels are:
[The_Angels]NoVA

These later on become [Enforcers]: Current Enforcers are:
[Enforcers]-HunterSteel

And those eventually become [G-Admins]: Current Global Administrators are:
[G-Admin]-Lee
[G-Admin]-Chris
[G-Admin]-Brian

We offer loads aswell. 400 million is given to new factions. And help for constructing and keeping player bases (For official factions only)

And equipment and ship testing.

Link to forums: http://www.discoveryfl.co.uk

Hope you give us a chance. And help us to grow.

~Hunter
We also feature a Voting system on what members would like to see on the Server. If theres something new that you want added you may vote on it. We are here for you. We would like everyone to have a Very Fun time with us.

Brian
The server is very good.. Keep it up boys
Oh yeah. If anyone can answer this for me.

Is it possible to turn the Warzone server into a conquest battle server with RP battles between factions for neighbouring enemy systems to increase ZOI. If that is allowed ofcorse.

Kind of new to this, so I just thought I'd ask before getting the team to discuss it over.

~Hunter
Empty no?
' Wrote:Empty no?

We are a little empty. So I thought to spice up the server population, we could turn it into a conquest battle server for RP battles over systems. (just to add a new flavor to RP on the Warzone (We are called warzone afterall. XD))

Also, we are working out new trade/mining runs and defining ZOIs to prevent the chaos of finding for example Corsairs in Ille De France that you can find on PTC. Or LN in Gamma. (doesn't work)

After a few months, we finally are finding a place for the server to settle into.

~Hunter
What's happened to the Server?? It's been down since 14 December. Check the Disco warzone web page. I'm hoping one of the Server admins will read this since Warzone has always been my spiritual home.