Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New face, Bror Jace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
//Hi there folks, I started playing on Disco RP last night, and have spent some of my spare time since then getting stuck in and building up a backstory for Mr Jace.
I started writing the story down this afternoon... and so far it's almost on it's third A4 page in Word, think it may have to be cut down or risk being turned into a full blown short story :rolleyes:
Very brief summary is a non-traditional take on the "Messed up, ran away, starting anew" cliche, so in time I'll be looking to join a faction that will fit with that.

I've played a lot of freelancer SP, and a bit online, so I'd like to think of myself as proficient with the game mechanics, and I'm endevouring to learn those specific to this mod.

Enjoying it so far, although the b&b use by npcs dragged my first combat mission out so long that I was about to go insane - luckily a server crash saved me from that fate... think I need bigger guns next time ;)

See you all ingame :D
Yessss... fresh blood... :crazy:

Excellent to have you on board! Seems like you'll do pretty good here. Just watch out for them blue demons, and you should be fine.

Good luck, have fun, and safe flight!
Welcome to Discovery, make yourself a home! Joining a faction is good, I did the same when I arrived (not so long ago). It is much more fun and on top of that efficient to well...discover Discovery together with a few established and good hearted veterans. Even more important is that you can learn about the RP here and be a part of it much faster. :)

Oh and about what faction to join, fear not, this thread will be full of shameless recruitment, it is just a matter of seconds.

Welcome! Enjoy yourself, read the rules, now, go read them, seriously.

If they haven't already (and the usual suspects have not) there should be some fellas knocking on the door to offer you useful links and strange offers of employment, click the links, ignore the plugs, unless they are for Zapp's stories. The only faction you'll ever need to join is the Democratic Peoples Of Liberty. If that doesn't float your boat, however there's a couple of other links in my sig.
Join the LPI! Seriously. We are born RPers. Well, okay, we're professionally inept.

Hey, that makes us sound GOOD...
Bror Jace... sounds like a name from star wars... cant recall who is that however. Ah, was he a pilot under Wedge maybe? from Thyfera?

anyway, welcome to discovery, and beware of the communist penguins. They will eat you.
' Wrote:Bror Jace... sounds like a name from star wars... cant recall who is that however. Ah, was he a pilot under Wedge maybe? from Thyfera?
Correct, 10 points :cool:
I started using the name for my Eve Online character 4 years ago, and have used it in any sci fi game since.
Fantastic series of books!

Thanks to all for the friendly replies! :D
Welcome to Discovery, please excuse the shameless recruitment and have fun! :laugh:
Welcome to Discovery))
Welcome Bror Jace to Discovery space!

That rhymes too *nods*