Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been a member for a long time, but never got the chance to play this. I used to play Freelancer at Freeport 3 under the name Silver_Surfer, Jethro, Bodine, or Spicoli. I had a junker clan at the time too. This was about 4-6 years ago. I have't played much but now I can play at work (lucky I guess). This might interfere with my RP at times but I will try to keep it at a minimum. I'm glad to be here.

I will be flying in here under the character name of Paul Bennett. You can see his story here
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1778013

Please don't post in there as it will be strictly my captains logs. I will be constantly updating them if you would like to fallow my story. See you in game. Please take it easy on me as I am very new in game and I am learning. If I break rules/laws (ignorance rules only) I will fully Roleplay the rule break as I probably won't even know I'm breaking it.. I am trying to get familiar with the rules as much as possible.
Greetings! Here are some links for your reading pleasure that will help make playing here more fun. No need to read them in one sitting, just check them out as you feel like.

Server Rules

aerelms's easy rep guide

Mining Guide

Faction Area of the forums. Might find one that suits your desires!

Helpful role play guide type thing

Trading Tips

Have fun!
Don't worry, we all had to learn.

Maybe we'll bump into each other one day, could be interesting.

Enjoy your time here!
Welcome back to the game!

I assume you mean you might accidentally break the RP House Laws instead of the Server Rules, otherwise you won't be able to get off just by performing some good RP.
As you can see in my captains logs (link in my first post) someone has already been mentioned. If I bump into you in game you might get mentioned in them as well.

Let me know what you guy's think of the captains log idea. I'm new to the server, system, and so is my character so it seems to just fit and make a story on it's own.

The idea behind it is to see how a new player finds his way through the universe as I have found helium, silver, pirates, jobs and even new players might get some information from it. Lemme know what you think.
Welcome back, have a lot of fun :)
Welcome, hope you enjoy it.

Username removed

Welcome, enjoy.
Welcome to the house of fun
Welcome, dear customer!:yahoo::yahoo: