Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Disco Friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[font=Comic Sans Ms]SO. I just checked my skype contacts, of which all but 4 at this point are people from here, and my facebook page. I have moar "friends" here than "friends" on facebook.

Is this a problem or just...awesome?
I probably don't even like half of my contacts, so you can't call them friends.
wserydjtyt5rtyjrm5tYEJRYTERHM
I don't count mine from a list.
No, all but 3-4 of my skype contacts are disco related. Np.
Internet slang and humor works for meh, so yeah, group chat and lots of laughs are included :lol:

#2 answer from me
Since I don't have a mic, I don't really use my skype for stuff other than Disco, so I got only like 4 real friends in my contacts as well. Is nothing worrying though, few people on Disco I can really consider a friend, even if I get on with them well, they are still not really my friend except for one or two.
I think I can count on one hand the people on skype who are also on Disco that I would consider my friends.

Disco contacts is another matter entirely.

I've been trying to convince people I know personally to make the switch from Windows Live to Skype, with varying degrees of success.

But this is a good reminder for me to clean out my contacts for Disco people I have no good reason to keep on the list.
Where is zonerzonerzoner option?
for me, 7-8 on my skype are very close friends. Another 10 I think I consider friends. the rest are either contacts or acquaintances.

And Snoozy why you put it here, in flood, let the spam begin.

*Throws a monkey at Snoozzzer*
Pages: 1 2