Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Member Art Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There was another thread where some members talked about music software and producing stuff with it. I'm kinda dying to listen to their productions, so why not make a thread.

So here a thread where members can show the community some of their own "art".

Allowed:
-Music you made yourself. If it's a cover, name the song writer
-Video collages with your own other or people's background music. Only post it if you made it with the intent of making it a piece of art. The orriginal authors must be named if there is material created by others.
-Drawings and photo/screenshot manips. The orriginal authors must be named if there is material created by others.
-links to your own "art" websites. No commercials tho.
-The above can be something you are proud of and something you are not really proud of but think is lulzy.

Not Allowed:
-Mocking other people's work.
-Stuff you didnt make to create art.
-Plagiarism

Amaze us.
Ok, i like this thread so i'll start 1st.
I have my own hand-draw showroom and i'll picked this pic ( my favourite:))

Liberty Rogue logo

It is as you all know, Liberty Rogues logo.
Ahh, why not.

LH promotional video

Meself workin' - self portrait

Chevrolet commercial

And maybe that one

Has a thread of sigs too somewhere, but I dun' really are about it - animation is my game anyways.
' Wrote:Meself workin' - self portrait

Wow, how impressing.... i really enjoyed while i was watching that.
Compilation video of my younger days in Discovery flying capitals.

Click

Not really something special, just my favorite video.

Also two of my favorite signatures that I made:

[Image: 34ovku8.png]

And my actual Aaron Taggart signature
I'd probably have to say the new explosions we got. It took me hours and hours just to understand how it was done and how I could make it for Discovery. Most of the credit goes to Why485 for his epic FL graphics pack, since it provided me with the ALEs and some instructions to how the Freelancer engine works.

This is the video I made and showed to Aeternus Doleo to get him hooked on the idea of putting them in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JStGQIaX_2c

On that note Aeternus deserve a lot of credit too, since what I had made was not perfect. Some of the ALEs needed a recolouring, resizing and then for some of the ships, I simply couldn't get it to work. (notice the Praefect)

Other than that I enjoy making Corsair signatures. Though I haven't made any in a while now, these are my 3 most recent ones.

[Image: Mariano.png]

[Image: LeonSiggy1-1.png]

[Image: Ronniesiggy.png]
I like to draw trees
Nice stuff guys.
Here is my little work
Info: Not all is my stuff.
Hmm,

I guess I'll share some stuff here.

I prefer drawing over anything with a computer programme.
In fact Art (And physics) Were the only reason I passed 6th form.
Linked a few below.

[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 3 ]
[ 4 ]
[ 5 ]
Pages: 1 2