Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: okay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
rite this is retarded i mean ive been a long standing player of this mod righte from the start and ive donated several times and im banned coz some jackass's steal my faction idea.... that just aint fair u guys suck!

as thay stole my faction and i sent proof to the admins a while ago its them that should be banned but i dont want that all i want is a chance to rp as an enamy to them as banning is not nice.

yet thay got me banned

ps say what u want im only replieing to admins
So you've gone from attacking everybody, threatening people with non-existant law-suits and the like, to begging the "jackasses" to let you back in their faction, which they re-wrote, polished up and accepted community criticism for. Now back to being insulting and rude. Seriously you want back into this community you're gonna have to make a bit more effort than that
ok 1 off replie...

for one i did not beg them to let me back in i simply said i forgive them for what thay did

2nd im not calling anyone never have cept the freaks that stole my faction and made it for them self simlpe as.

3rd how can i make it back in to the comunity if im banned honestly thats just freakin retarded u try bein banned and workin ur way back in coz i could post till my fingers drop off and still not be welcome on the server the only way to work back in on the server is to play but oh no i cant im banned...
All that, and the threats of physical violence to other players on the server, means you will stay banned.
Your attitude concerning a 'faction idea' which may or may not have been yours, the continual crap on
the forums in reference to this, and your blaming 'someone' else for using your account will now lead
us to expand the scope of the ban.

Hoodlum