Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tech nerfs hurphurp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key...VOaEM1bnc#gid=0

Look beside BHG Core row
And look for Nomad column

"Lootable Nomad Weapons Allowed"

So I got curious and went and see about it, assuming it ment Nomad Cannons and Blasters.

But I tried this and it reduces my power down to 10%, but I had an eagle...

tried with Manta, because I thought the fact Nom is red with Civ it would.. interefere?

Firstly I tried this on my own server ( no edited stuff or anything) and it gave the same result, reduced down to 10%
And I had a feeling it wouldn't work on Main server
Then I went to the server, went to buy a manta undocked
Didn't work

Why is it there in tech chart? It's wrong.

And also the fact that it said Lootable Nomad Weapons allowed, why is it there...

Info cards on weapons say order, etc... only.

Also are they changed server-side?
Nerfs there aren't yet in-game

Will be implanted later

Edit:

To explain why;
BHG Core had a SRP for nomad guns back when there weren't any nerfs.
So a special snub wing of the Core used those in the Omicrons.

to continue this the request was made to have the nerfs removed of Nomad Blasters and cannons on Core vessels.
This is what will happen when the nerfs are put in-game.
So.. The SRP's that were already accepted and in place.. can be requested for the tech cells?

Interesting.

<3
' Wrote:
So.. The SRP's that were already accepted and in place.. can be requested for the tech cells?

Interesting.

<3

Don't know, but I guess some will and some have been done.
Since this was a SRP for a whole faction and about only one type of gun it was easy to put in I guess.
Same as the Reavers. For Xeno guns 8|

<3
I think this is part of a larger move to put the lootable nommie guns back to use again. After all all secret agencies gained the right to use them as well.
A lot of stuff is wrong with them.

It shows IMG weapons being 100% usable with no nerf to Zoners yet on my Zoner ID'ed Zoner Juggernaut with IMG BS Secondaries and Primaries its nerfed to 91%.

:L
' Wrote:A lot of stuff is wrong with them.

It shows IMG weapons being 100% usable with no nerf to Zoners yet on my Zoner ID'ed Zoner Juggernaut with IMG BS Secondaries and Primaries its nerfed to 91%.

:L

Well, for the 1987510875th time, the new cell tech chart isn't implemented yet.

Not what is in place atm.

<3
BHG being able to use Nommies has nothing to do with SRPs, and everything to do with making them usable by more folks.

As for the implementation, it hasn't been done yet. (To re-iterate a point that's been made a few times already.)
' Wrote:BHG being able to use Nommies has nothing to do with SRPs, and everything to do with making them usable by more folks.

As for the implementation, it hasn't been done yet. (To re-iterate a point that's been made a few times already.)

News to me. Core (NOT normal BHG) had a srp for nom guns due to rp reasons. This srp was carried over in the tech nerf request.

do we wanna see house hunters with alien guns running around? not me.
Pages: 1 2