Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming transmission:(static) ..th..s..Ga..way Shipi...*banging noise* there, man I gotta get this com array fixed. *computer* Sir you are still transmitting. Oh gosh *chuckles* I sure am aren't I. Ok lets try this again.
This is Billy Hanson, call sign (BillyBigRigger) with Gateway Shipping contacting Discovery Gaming Community.
My new boss informed me that I should contact Discovery and introduce myself. Well...Hi..*chuckles* sorry im not much on introductions. Anyway before this com array takes another crap I should spit this out. I was born and raised on planet Gran Canaria. My parents were both killed during a gang war not far from our residence.
My aunt and uncle took me in and raised me pretty well. I started my piloting career when I was 19 working for a local shipper hauling goods between bases. (static)...I..ch...ed *banging noise* crap! ok, I gotta end this transmission. It's great to meet you folks and hopefully see some of you (static)................
Fantastic. Excellent. Make yourself familiar with rules and whatnot. This place needs people like you. Welcome, fine siR.
Welcome, have a lot of fun and read the rules. :cool:
I believe I've seen you on my BPA patrols, don't go breaking any laws now...
Other than that, welcome to the game!
//I have read the rules and have visited other help and new player area's. Thank you for the suggestion. Should make my experience and others around me more enjoyable.

Username removed

Welcome, enjoy.
Welcome to Discovery. Don't feed the trolls! :crazy:
Welcome. Please consider applying to The Concourse. We are happy to give you a hand.
Pages: 1 2