Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Time to say goodbye...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll jump on the train my brother left with...

In a word: thank you very much, the whole community, all my friends here from all around the world. Thank you for some (in numbers: 3) very nice and funny years.

But: it's time for me to do this, i guess most of you may know why this happens. Time is missing, RL is getting important again. But hey, i still got all my gear, nothin' deleted, maybe we gonna see around soon :cool: , just gimme my time...

Guess this is not forever, so just keep yah's eyes open, lads! *he lights a cigarette and salutes*

Take care.

For fraks sake, a-goddamned- nother one?

That's a tough break

Well, best of luck to ya both!
When I think of you I always have a picture of a Bretonia GB in my head. Ever ready to take the lead, the best column leader in the game, thank you Gleaves. Oh, and not to mention the fun times back when SW) used to be active. Take care and good luck in RL.
Two goodbyes in one day ? Oh no.
Ah well, good luck with "Real Life"
Nice to have known you.
Was a very lulzy drunk skypecall pewnight lately.

Kudos to you.

Good luck.
Take Care :cool:
Oh my, what to say here? It`s the same like with your bro. Sad to see you go. Always enjoyable to have you as the column leader in my Shire, it was a lazy job for me. Thumbs up, mate. :D

Hope to see you back in game soon....

I always have to think about Gleaves when i hear this song... :D
Dude, you're awesome. I hope to see you again eventually. The best of the lucks for you!
I did not have any communications with you, but i know you from forum and FL in-game. It is not a good news that you are leaving us...... but the life needs you and i can say good luck. :)
Best of luck to you mate,
I've left before and know how it feels
but if you ever decide to come back (like i did)
we'll be waiting for yah:P
It's been nice talking to you over and playing with you ^-^
Pages: 1 2