Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Harassment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
This is starting to grind on my nerves. A while back I slipped and attacked a certain SA member for being arrogant and provoking me. Yes, it was a mistake, and I paid my fines for such.

But now that certain SA member seems intent on KOS'ing me every time i come into liberty, regardless of the fines I paid, or the fact that i've not committed any crimes in liberty since.

I want something done about this, it's bordering on harrassment and I will not tolerate it. The rest of the SA are fine with me, and give me no trouble - i've helped plenty of them before when needed and I hold no grudges for the few who constantly give people a hard time.

The member in question is [SA]John.Talon

I'm not asking for him to be banned, or removed from the SA, or anything drastic. I just want someone to get him off my back, as right now it's bordering on pvp whoring without cause.

Please, do something about it.
Trial by forums never serve to accomplish much save summoning the words "trial by forum".

If something is going on that's worth a report, file a report.

If a player is causing you a grievance, look up his boss. In this case it would be Turkish.
It seems there's a recent bout of the trial-by-forumsies.

If you have a problem, speak to the player in question, you'll more often than not find that you can sort out something by actually contacting the player.

If it is something sanctionable then take it to the sanction thread.

These posts have no real purpose other than to provoke flaming sessions.

(Also, I know this player both to speak to and as an [SA] character and frankly i'm surprised that they would ever act in the manner you are describing, or to the degree you seem to suggesting they acted to.)

EDIT: Sorry Dusty Lens, basically what you said, but I took ages to post.
Simply put, PM an admin about it. For fututre reference, don't use names if you're making a public thread on the forums about such things.
Not at all, you brought up some excellent points that I overlooked!
I've tried talking to john, he wont listen. I dont want to put this in as a sanction because it's likely to draw unnecessary punishment towards him, and I'm not asking for that.

I was simply hoping that the rest of the SA would see this thread, and do something to keep him in line. I've done nothing to warrant the way he's acting towards me.
' Wrote:I've tried talking to john, he wont listen. I dont want to put this in as a sanction because it's likely to draw unnecessary punishment towards him, and I'm not asking for that.

I was simply hoping that the rest of the SA would see this thread, and do something to keep him in line. I've done nothing to warrant the way he's acting towards me.

Although, all that is being said is that posting the name publicly achieves nothing.

Best thing to do is contact another [SA] member about it.
' Wrote:Simply put, PM an admin about it. For fututre reference, don't use names if you're making a public thread on the forums about such things.

Like i said, I think this is something that can be handled by the rest of the SA and shouldnt require admin action, they've got enough on their hands already.
A RP ban from liberty is not sanctionable and it will stay in place, you have been banned for your behavior towards the Navy and for attacking it, if you want to file a report, do so, the ban is still in place, be careful of what you do in RP in the future, as for the SA, they won't kill you unless you come to Liberty.
EDIT: Unnecessary post...
Pages: 1 2 3 4