Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zynth's Notice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep yep, it's the June holidays and as I mentioned earlier here. I'm headin' over to Kriegland for a lil' history field trip.

My flight leaves tomorrow and I'll be there for 10 days, travelling down south from <strike>New</strike> Berlin to Potsdam to Prague in the Czech Republic, then down to <strike>Planet</strike> Nuremberg and then down to Munich. I may or may not have a wifi connection, seeing as I'll be staying in hostels every now and then (A&O, do they suck?). So yeah, I won't be playing Freelancer but I may come online to browse the forums or chat on Skype if I do find some free wifi.

Kudos to the OS&C| team, the people in the 81-S|, the dudes down by the IMG| and the assortment of pals I met through Discovery, on the forums and in-game.

I'll catch ya' later in 1/3 of a month's time, a.k.a 10 days from now.
Damn... I thought I could have your staff:D

Kidding:Dgood journey! Enjoy it and come back fresh and clean:)
' Wrote:Damn... I thought I could have your staff:D

It's only 10 days. The server won't wipe my characters.

Also Title edited to ensure people won't ask about free stuff. :D
Have fun! I still dont understand why you arent going to visit Dresden :| That should be more interesting then Nürnberg.
Just relax and enjoy there :)
Have fun yeye.

Nick told me I should try to meet you 8|
' Wrote:Have fun! I still dont understand why you arent going to visit Dresden :| That should be more interesting then Nürnberg.
He doesn't like Hessians. :cool:
Good boy who's gonna look over thy business!?
We'll miss you D:
have fun
Pages: 1 2