Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Quick question. (most common places)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do Nomad Gunboats/ Cruisers & battleships spawn

Most common area for:

Gunboat/ fighter combo.
gunboat cruiser combo.
cruiser battleship combo.
Omicron 99
' Wrote:Omicron 99

What combo is that?
I never saw the cruiser (I think), but the battleship spawns in O99, and I have seen Gunboats in Delta/Kappa.
' Wrote:I never saw the cruiser (I think), but the battleship spawns in O99, and I have seen Gunboats in Delta/Kappa.

Any specific area's in delta?
I think somewhere in between the Kappa jumphole and Yaren Base, but I am not entirely sure. I've also met them just outside of Planet Gammu in Kappa.

EDIT: I think the gunboat spawns somewhere in that field with the strange icy twigs close to the Kappa JH in Delta.
Loads of Gunboats in Kappa and i like to destroy battleships in Alaska or 99
Omicron 90 is your best shot for GBs. And 99 for BSs. I dunno what your status is with casts but usually its best to dock in Malta. Like Ibiza and then just go into 90 and pew GBs then progress in 99 for the BSs. If you kasplode or something you'll only get taken back 2 systems.
Watch for K'Hara though they don't like intruders.

Also the BS patrols in 99 are composed of fighters, 2 GBs and a BS. Where in 90 you get 2 fighters and a single GB patrol.
Quote:I dunno what your status is with casts but usually its best to dock in Malta. Like Ibiza and then just go into 90 and pew GBs then progress in 99 for the BSs.

However if you do that you won't remain friends with the Outcasts for very long...
' Wrote:However if you do that you won't remain friends with the Outcasts for very long...

That's why I was questioning their status with Outcasts in the first place.