Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: indie LNS in Liberty. Being Ovverrun
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I dont know if anyone else notices but i think we are getting TOO much indie LNS in Liberty. With this force we will have no problem invading Rhienland, just send all the indie LNS chars there. But, seriously, Liberty has increasing indie LNS cap ships and it is really getting on my nerves. SA is supposed to be an official Navy but we have WAY too many capital ships in Liberty. Now im not flaming all of the indies, just half of them cant RP worth beans. See i have no problem about the 106th battlegroup, but the others, i cannot see a decency of Roleplay. Anyone else think this is getting out of control, and the indies think they OWN liberty. Well message to the LNSs. There are LF and VHF you can use, also why not make an indie RNC(rheinland) or HMS(Bretonia) caps, they need it more than us. But, we really need a plan to cut this down because it is Ruining liberty already.

My proposal is, if i can get enough votes and admin approval is too have all the indie LNS be restricted up to a gunboat. I mean it probebly wont get accepted, but it is my idea

Anyone else have ideas to cut indie Cap whoring,etc/flames/critizism/praise
Please don't encourage people to spread the oxymilitary to Rheinland. We have some recent Wilde problems as it is.
//that part was a joke:P
i am slightly amused, - it really gets on your nerves when you see a number of non factioned but roleplayed capital ships? - sorry for not taking that very seriously - but personally, - i wouldn t ever feel offended by that in any way.

there are still countless more fighters around than capital ships - even if every player had a battleship, there d be more fighters ( npcs ) - and when you keep the RP serious, you don t make a difference between player and npc.

edit: if they are roleplaying, they are not "whoring" - if they are not roleplaying, you may aswell talk to them - and if that ends up no where, you can report them and hope that the admins share your point of view of restriction.
Ah.. sorry.

Well, I suppose Liberty's Northern Fleet is overflowing in RP. It *is* militarizing, after all, possible to catch up with it's neighbour. I'm not really bothered by it, so long as they roleplay properly.
' Wrote:i am slightly amused, - it really gets on your nerves when you see a number of non factioned but roleplayed capital ships? - sorry for not taking that very seriously - but personally, - i wouldn t ever feel offended by that in any way.

there are still countless more fighters around than capital ships - even if every player had a battleship, there d be more fighters ( npcs ) - and when you keep the RP serious, you don t make a difference between player and npc.

edit: if they are roleplaying, they are not "whoring" - if they are not roleplaying, you may aswell talk to them - and if that ends up no where, you can report them and hope that the admins share your point of view of restriction.

Jinx i dont think you understand, if you were in SA you will see how it is. It is becomeing a problem, and as i said some of them cannot RP. Heck one day i saw like a battleship, a cruiser, and like a gunbaot and fighters chasing 1 xeno. and guess what the cap ships were. Yea, and as i said i have no problem with some indie LNS but this is getting out of control. See how RM decided to run rhienland. To practicaly ban the indie Caps. that is what we should do.
Well, it would be nice, if it would come out in next version that Liberty is Nomad infested, because i then have following plan: Retag my indie Liberty ships to Order or Rogue, as Walker joined Order in SP. ("hey, there's a Liberty Battlecruiser incom....... WHAT??? HE FLIES UNDER ORDER TAG???" *BUMMM*:P)

But yes, there are far too many indie Liberty Caps. You can thrust me, i once long ago flew as [LR]-..... We came with fighters and 1 or 2 Bombers, Liberty came with 10 caps. Not the sort of stuff to encourage you if it is always a Kamikaze when you move out pirating.

In my mind, many of them should b moved to Bretonia or Rheinland or Kusari. Oh and by the way, Battleships should always be restricetd to factions (like =LSF= [SA] andsoon)
You would have to redefine yourselves as the Liberty Navy to do so, thus causing a major roleplay shift.
well, rheinland showed the server how they dealt with it ( which i still do not agree with ) - liberty can surely restrict all battleships, cruisers, battlecruisers to the admirals of the faction, too. since rheinland was allowed to install such a "rule".

i predict that its not improving RP quality in the slightest though - but you ll piss a lot of people off, - but either way. - there is your solution.

i guess bretonia and kusari will then do the same. ... we shall see where that leads to.

edit: am i the only one that doesn t care about what someone is flying but only how they do in communications and RP interaction? - there are allmost only capital ships docking at FP11 - and it doesn t feel wrong to me, - but maybe thats just me. ( and fp11 is far away, but those that dock there often use the nonRP route through alaska anyway - so no, its not even far away from the core )
As I play a xeno who has all too often been chased by whole fleets of capital ships I can say the following:

1. cap ships are boring
2. why are people always so afraid of LOSING in PvP fights?
3. cap ships are boring
4. cap ships are boring

Hopefully players who fly them around for a bit will get bored and realise that there is more fun in discovery if you opt to
a. fly a ship you like rather than one you feel safe in
b. leave Liberty space and come to Bretonia
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7