Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, so I finally decided to ask for help already for this, I've been actually playing Disco only for pvp, and flying around with no RP on my main with an excuse plot cuz I didn't really find much fun in RP (still don't that much, but kinda trying to).

So could ask already for help on setting it up?

So for details, I mostly planned my main to be a 15 years old, Neutral-Good Space knight-errant that's son of one of the hispania saboteurs that somehow got stuck into a floating cryopod. He lost his memory (nor does he remember why he's allowed to fly a ship) and lives in Planet Erie along his other 3 brothers, kinda an idealist that does good stuff just for the sake of goodness, sees Rheindland and Gallia as the Evil empires and SCRA as anti-heroes that do pretty bad stuff but are extremely awesome. How much does it suck so far?

That's pretty much the RP's base, but I don't really know how could I start it out for real since it's the one I've set up when I pvp'd around:laugh:, also seen the stickied post, but I don't think it has helped much, so does anyone want to help me out?
Looks good so far,

Well done.

Stay on that path and become glorious RP pvp'er person
What alte says.
Words are stronger than missiles luka!
Really!....Thanks:D
More feedback would be apretiated though

but could ask? the part about attacking RM cuz he sees them as the evil empire that's ruled by a dictator that puts his own will over everyone else has been the most active one, but whenever I play it everyone just tells me that Freelancer ID can't attack lawfuls without a bounty, I find that kinda odd:blink:

If that's true, what Id would be best to fit him, cuz If I have the pirate one then LN will hate me and SCRA too and that sort of stuff.
Personally I'd advise against setting up "What Im going to do" in advance, and jut let the freedom and fun of exploring, and encountering people shape your character. But that's just me.
' Wrote:Personally I'd advise against setting up "What Im going to do" in advance, and jut let the freedom and fun of exploring, and encountering people shape your character. But that's just me.

I'm pretty much setting "what I do and could" and "why" since it's pretty dynamic in-game, but just to give an idea: if he ever encounters a fight between the Council and GRN, he jumps in and helps the Council; and if he finds Bundies against RM, he jumps in and helps bundies. A bit like that, if he finds LN against Order, he stays out, but if he finds Order against BHG he helps order cuz he sees them as heroes and that sort of stuff

The hard part would be that since his actions are practically off the in-game scale (He works on a Good vs Bad scale rather than Lawful vs Unlawful) then he would pretty much be a loner, at least until he finds someone else that works in a similar way:unsure:
' Wrote:The hard part would be that since his actions are practically off the in-game scale (He works on a Good vs Bad scale rather than Lawful vs Unlawful) then he would pretty much be a loner, at least until he finds someone else that works in a similar way:unsure:
Sounds like the perfect way to look at things from where I stand.
Good and evil are perspectives and damn fine reasons to fight.

Lawful and unlawful are just for rules sake.
' Wrote:Sounds like the perfect way to look at things from where I stand.
Good and evil are perspectives and damn fine reasons to fight.

Lawful and unlawful are just for rules sake.

Exactly:D:laugh:
Looks good so far. In a year or two you'll look back and realize just how far you've come. I know it's hilarious comparing my first RP posts to my current ones.

I mean seriously, look at my 101st Recruitment Post.

Quote:**Incoming Transmission*

Greetings I am Joseph Abusaid of the MNS-Domination,
To start I will tell you a bit about myself, My past has been filled with triumphs including several successful invasions of Tau-44 and the defense of our brave forces in Tau-23, I'v also participated in several raids against the Cannibal Menace, I'm a Skilled Pilot of Capital ships however I don't fare too well in Fighters or Bombers.

Now here is my application form.

1) Why the 101st Outcast Guard?
I wish to serve Malta as a Soldier not a Pirate

2) What are two things that you enjoy doing in real-life besides playing freelancer?
Hanging out with my friends and reading a good book

3) What would the last sentence of your autobiography be?
In the end, He inspired many

4) If you could be a fictional character (from a film, book, comic, etc...), who would it be, and why?
I would be Darth Vader, Because I'd enjoy having the military might and skill of the Imperial Navy

I believe you have witnessed me in a slight skirmish already Jameson, This is Joseph signing off.

*End Transmission*

All I can say is EL OH EL.:PAnyway, don't be discouraged if at first you don't think you're very good at this whole Aar Pee thing, everyone had to start somewhere.

Kudos to you Luka for managing to go this far! PVP with words works too! (Interspace needs them [Image: emoticon-0124-worried.gif])
Pages: 1 2 3