Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone I've done a little of discovery a few years ago on single player but not for long. I found the site again and thought why not give the RP a go even though it does seem pretty daunting with all the rules and requirements for the rp. Ive been gaming since the early 90s so I will hopefully pick it up in a reasonable amout of time. Apart from that I hope to make a few good friends out of this. At the moment I'm not sure if I want to do liberty or bretonia but being a brit I would like to stay loyal lol.
Welcome to the game!

I guess you've read the Server Rules and since you seem to realise the importance of RP there are the inRP Laws to consider when you're in the relevant areas.

If you're interested in Bretonia, fly around the house a bit as a trader or something simple, and if you like what you see you could join one of the factions. I've only been playing for a few weeks and decided to go for the BPA - I've found it's a good way to get used to the RP aspects of the game while having fun.

Username removed

Hi.
Hello.. and just dont join the corsairs.. lol .. xP
Welcome. You get used to the rules and what not. RP comes naturally after a while. Welcome to the server and enjoy your stay!

~Leo