Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Odd Post Editing Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really bad with screwing up ONE line of code when doing BBC tags (I'm even worse with HTML but...). Because of this, I'm regularly going back through, editing my posts after making them to correct these small errors...but I stumbled upon something very odd tonight.

Most of my posts I have saved in favorites because of the format that I write them in. Mostly my communication posts. So, many times I will open up that favorite, hit "quote" then move over to the "New Topic" button, erase the quote identifiers, and then go about my re-write of the post. Simple right?

Tonight, when I made, or what I thought was, a mistake on my rewrite, I went back through to fix the center tags on the post...but when I went to the bottom of the post, instead of it saying /center it said in HTML format. I tested this several times after deleting the and replacing it with the proper /center tag, but each time it reverted back to which is very clearly HTML code.

Any reason the forum would be doing this? I haven't tested it on my other posts I've made recently but I'm willing to bet it'd do the same thing. It's not a real big deal, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue with the forum as of late.

~Leo

P.S. It also edited my color tags and italics tags into HTML formats as well...how weird.
Bumping this, still having issues with it. Could be a forum BBC glitch, could worsen if not looked at.

~Leo