Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shaving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Even since 4.86 hit, it seems that 3 razors no longer kill a Bomber. I can't quite put my finger on it, but very often when I hit a (light) bomber with 3 GB razors and it lives with either half or 10% hull. Has something changed balance wise? because in 4.85 the only snipe issue I had was the famous 'double tap'. But now deshielded bombers just survive 3 razors to the hull. And yes, all 3 razors hit.

Now, I can imagine I may have hit a gun here and there. But every single time? It has happened to me so often now. around 80% of my triple razor hits don't istaa a bomber. anyone else have issues with this?
Heavy bombers cannot be killed with 3 razors due to their hull, other then that you hit them with 2 only and missed the 3rd- this is only way to leave light bomber on 1-5% hull- do the maths and you would see that I am right. I guess your razors are not mounted close to each other so one of them hits a bit from side and misses- not all boats are good for razor boats- orca/Rogue boat works well because they have the hard points close to each other- however if the target is too close the razor hits does not align perfect so you would need a bit of distance too.
This happens with a Bottlenose gunship. The hardpoints don't come much closer than that. And all 3 hit, positive And I know heavy bombers won't die to 3 razors. Im talking about Falcatas, Cutlasses, Rocs etc who all survive 3 razors to the hull now somehow.
Did you test it against a non-moving target?
' Wrote:Did you test it against a non-moving target?

No, they tend to move:P

Ill try that later today.
Because, especially with the lag lately, it's likely that one or even two shots miss, it might be best to know this for certain.
Gunboat Razor: 18650 damage
*3 = 55950 hull damage killing potential

Any ship with over 22380 hitpoints and an UAU8 will survive a triple hit. This includes:
- Eclipse
- Waran
- Nanda Devi
- Thor
- Werewolf and Blarghest
- Challenger
- Recycler
- Fafnir
- Mjolnir
' Wrote:Gunboat Razor: 18650 damage
*3 = 55950 hull damage killing potential

Any ship with over 22380 hitpoints and an UAU8 will survive a triple hit. This includes:
- Eclipse
- Waran
- Nanda Devi
- Thor
- Werewolf and Blarghest
- Challenger
- Recycler
- Fafnir
- Mjolnir

' Wrote:This happens with a Bottlenose gunship. The hardpoints don't come much closer than that. And all 3 hit, positive And I know heavy bombers won't die to 3 razors. Im talking about Falcatas, Cutlasses, Rocs etc who all survive 3 razors to the hull now somehow.

<<<<
are you getting hit by a tech nerf?
' Wrote:are you getting hit by a tech nerf?

eh, no? and what would that have to do with raw damage output?
Pages: 1 2