Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Phoenix Internal Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[Image: rMuTljW.png]
[Image: kl1UkkY.png]

Welcome to Phoenix Internal Network. Transmit your reports and incidents here.
[Image: 0rrSn.png]
Oi, this frequency is silent like my apartments on Siberia.

Okay guys, we should invest less time in our pub and record reports here.

So, here we go:

First, we'd haul about 45000 units of BA on Leviathan for Siberia:

[Image: screen562.jpg]

Attached files: 1,2

Second, about 21500 units of Ship Hull Panels was hauled on Cetus:

[Image: screen570.jpg]

Attached files: 1,2

Yeah I know bureaucracy is painful, but we should to do that. *smirks*
[Image: Jh16c.png]
Forgot to mention, Vega project for now require commodities. For the data, you can find follow transmission here.

to: Mr Christian Burton

[Image: PersephoneBridge.png]
"As of this date, i am deciding to take up my old job in the economy again - from a more central place in Sirius. - the Persephones command codes have been sent to you, mr Burton. - you may gain full access to the ship, its weapons, its science station and all decks.

From now on, you and your men will have 2nd highest authority over the ship - i keep the highest authority as you may understand - and reserve the right to alter the command codes remotely at any time i see fit. ( but expect me to make use of that authority only when your group ceases or its cause runs out or away from the zoner cause )

you may call yourself Captain of the Persephone now.

sincerely E. Tate

postscript:

the ship has its little characteristics. - it reacts VERY badly to ANY changes, that includes changes to the command codes, name, loadout - or even changing the colour of the lightbulps!

you must also keep in mind that the ship is powered by a singularity, an alien device recovered in the past. - that device is currently installed and must not be removed. - critical damage to the ship - and / or destruction of that device may immobilize the ship - until you can install a replacement."

ooc: you may choose to keep that RP or not, its up to you
Oh, hello there. I am with my signaller really curious how you able to hack this frequency.

*outside voices*

Ah, right. This channel working on old Omicroners secure frequency. Need to do something with it. Well, anyway...

I'm really surprised to receive such words. We have lack of ships and your move help us alot. And what a ship... I've thought we have lost Persephone forever.

Regarding your access to Persephone, no worries. We will always welcome you here or any ship, installation of the Phoenix. Eh, hope we will meet is someday and drink some good kusarian sake, as in good old times.

And yes, thanks for informing us about problems covering on this ship. Our technicians will try to fix it, but currently they are occupied with Vega.

Clear skies, Elizabeth.

::: Incoming Transmission :::
::: Location - Sigma region :::
::: Vessel - (\^/)Kerberos :::
::: ID - Dankien Moebus :::

Good day my dear friends,

I'm taking the opportunity to send some news from the deep Sigma region.
To write a short story, we were patrolling in the Omicron region while we suddenly detected some abnormal gravity phenomena in the remote sector XX (encrypted data) of omicron delta. After investigation it appeared it was due to an unstable jumphole activity. Interestingly the jumphole signature was very close to the jumphole used by ZTC when they quit the Sirius system a few years ago.

So we contacted the (]o[)XXXXXXX (encrypted data) mobile station still operating in Kappa for food and fuel assistance and jump together. What we found wastquite interesting but cannot be discussed here. The Kerberos is now coming back to the Phoenix core station in order to make a full report directly to our leadership.

Best regards,
Dankien Moebus
::: End of Transmission :::
[Image: 13431885.png]
Hello, Dankien. Its been awhile.

You're talking interesting things. Come back to Siberia, we should to discuss it.

[Image: Incoming.png]

Greetings family,

My return might come as a surprise or it may not, but I will however give you an update of my situation and my wishes. To be honest I couldn't really decide if I was meant to go on the Omicroner voyage because I was on a secret diplomatic mission in the Yukon system. Since no relayed channels communication were allowed in or out back to O-74, I couldn't be updated with the situation, even though it was a really big event.

I am not sure if someone tried to reach me in person out there, whatever the case there were no such occasion. The few people who knew about my situation seems to have disappeared or went on the voyage, I don't know which.

Since my mission was secret I had to go un-tagged and in a simple mainstream vessel. I don't know if my ships and belongings are on the voyage or not but all I know is that I am back home and I have nothing but my name left, if even that. At least I was given intel on Freeport 9 how to find you all and for that I am grateful.

I am ready to engage myself in our new cause of finding a suitable place to live, since I got nothing left. I am ready to do it together with the family I have left which is the Phoenix.

My money, my ships and my reputation all left with the Omicroner voyage, I might need some assistance to get help or to maybe find if there is some of my belongings left somewhere in the Omicron systems.

I am happy to see you here, it gives me hope and a home.

I will set up a meeting with you at Freeport 9.

Your brother,

Whesto.

[Image: EndofTrans.png]
Understood.

Many of us, include me was away from Omicron-74 due our business whiсh is going across of the Sirius. The decision that was made by some leaders was against will of our people.

Anyway, what was done is done. First time after disband we was so paranoid, we don't know what we need to do, that can be explained in one word - chaos. But as you see, everything went good for us. We have a piece of ground in deadly vacuum that we can call home. And future for now looks as stable existence.

No worries, we will help you to get new ships. We not that rich as in ZTC times, what we have is only left after departure of main Omicroners fleet. So Whale and maybe fighter we'd grant you.

Come here in the bar of Freeport 9, I'm already here.

[Image: ivdb2.png]

Brothers - it's time we act - We cannot allow anyone to atack us and tax us within space considered free. We need to protect the freedom of Delta and Lost system. I am moving my ship to Delta and I will make my stand - I suggest you leave your home-ships at Siberia and bring your personal snubcrafts to Freeport in Delta. If they think we can be pushed around just because we try to remain neutral - they are wrong. It's been twice already I have lost my friends due to fire of power-hangry and happy trigger foes. I won't let that happen again. Phoenix hermanos and hermanas let's fight for our freedom!

Maximus Meridius

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23