Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BDM Promotion Requests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: epgokg.jpg]

To be considered for promotion, you must make a post in this thread. You will not be promoted otherwise.

You are asked to fill out a brief application.

Application for promotion:

Code:
[color=#009900][b]]Name:[/b][/color]
[color=#009900][b]Rank:[/b][/color]
[color=#009900][b]Why I want to be promoted:[/b][/color]
[color=#009900][b]Links to Messagedumps:[/b][/color]
Name: Heinrich Schmid

Why I want to be promoted:
First of all with the rank of the ons, I would be able to organise small events. So far so good. But for example people living in other time zones don't have the opportunity to fly with many of the current members. Promoting me would improve the BDM's activity then.
The Second point is that I think the BDM is just in need of active members. With my activity and the promotion, I would be able to act more independently.
The last reason why I want to be promoted is of course that I have huge motivation with playing on my BDM char. The BDM rollplay is just appealing me.

Links to Messagedumps:
1st
2nd
Name:
Heinrich Schmid

Oberinspektor

I want to be promoted in order to gain more freedom with what I do as a part of the Buro and as a reward for my activity.
Recent situations have showed me that it's important to have the permission to decide what to do on my own.
(Blood Dragons!)

Links to Messagedumps:
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th

Greetings.
Name:
Hans Schneider

Inspektor

I've spent quite some time here in BDM and participated in many special missions as well as recon operations in Liberty, border worlds and edge worlds. I've seen enough and consider myself worthy to be promoted to a higher rank.

Links to Messagedumps:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...090&page=8
Posts #72 and #74

Also an old one here:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...090&page=4
Post #34
]Name: Johannes Weiss
Why I want to be promoted: I feel my services to the BDM have been above par, and would like to command a larger vessel. I've spent countless hours watching embargo's in Hamburg solo, and with our flag ship the Brynhildr. I've also assisted the Brynhildr in several Liberty excursions with my Gunboat the U-007.
Links to Messagedumps:
[*Post 81*]
[*Post 82*]
[*Post 83*]
[*Post 84*]
[*Post 87*]
]Name:
Recruit Rainer Braun

Recruit

I feel that I have bee doing good on missions and could be promoted to the next rank to continue my operations.

Links to Messagedumps:
************ File: XST-4591-Post 95
Name: Johannes Weiss
Why I want to be promoted: I have consistently shown improvement with all of my ships within the BDM, and until the recent member boom kept the faction alive through several hours of daily activity. I feel with my dedication and support for the BDM, that I should be deemed worthy for the next tier rank within the BDM. I also feel I am ready to take on more then just being there when needed.
Links to Messagedumps:

-1--2--3--4--5--6--7--8--9--10--11-

Passage for Baffin
Name: Erich Stoltenberg
Why I want to be promoted: I'd would like to be considered for a promotion as I feel I have grasped the basics of espionage field work. If you look at my posts in the BDM archives, you will see that I have been able to cooperate with other BDM forces and forces of the Militar as well (1st Post on Msg Dump). Furthermore, I am capable of carrying out orders without question which I feel has provided fruitful results (2nd post). Finally, I feel my high activity rate would increase if I were given a promotion as it would motivate me to further my new career in the Buro.
Links to Messagedumps: 1st Post, 2nd Post, 3rd Post.
Name: Viktor Brant
Why I want to be promoted: I believe I've been around long enough to understand what Das Buro stands for and how to operate in the faction. I think my activity in the hours of which the rest of the Buro cannot work in is invaluable. I have also taken charge in rallying men to fight invaders and hostiles on a few occasions, an unfortunately undocumented example includes the Rip Red Rorry defense team, which was also recent. I believe that in order to continue this theme of leadership, a higher rank needs to be applied to extend Buro influence and repair reputation. I believe my skills were best shown in the recent Junker Deal where Hans and I took to the scene and stalled the situation until the Direktor arrived.

On a second note, the promotion would mean I can man my own bomber, which is important with the current caps-spam we've been receiving lately.

Links to Messagedumps: Junker Artifact Deal Report
Name:Katharina Fischer
Why I want to be promoted:The reason why I want to be promoted because I love my fatherland and I am glad and proud of myself to serve for my country. Providing information about other houses to the Rheinland Intelligence agency headquarter is my responsibility. Since I can make more contribution if I am approved to get promoted, I am really looking forward to being promoted to Inspecktor.
Links to Messagedumps: the three reports are here
Pages: 1 2 3 4