Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zombie Fears Causing "Zombie Issues"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok so Now that Zombiemania Running Wild Maybe this should be brought up Maybe the whole thing about Zombies is Just that a Thing People Believe in them then fear they are real and then Boom They start acting like one Mind over matter they loose control and Bang the next thing you know the chopped off their best friends head and are knawing on the brain lol

So what do you guys think?
You might be right. Better not be an apocalypse.... i got tests i need to pass hahahah and on the flip side of that drivers licenses would be meaningless to me.... I can always go up to gander mountain and get a nice shotty gun and pistol
They were high on some type of new drug. It isn't Zombie anything, its cannibalism. Media just put Zombie crap on there to get ratings and shiz.
' Wrote:They were high on some type of new drug. It isn't Zombie anything, its cannibalism. Media just put Zombie crap on there to get ratings and shiz.

Bathsalts or something mixed with that, LSD i think but im not sure
' Wrote:They were high on some type of new drug. It isn't Zombie anything, its cannibalism. Media just put Zombie crap on there to get ratings and shiz.

Party Hard, no regrets?
Bathsalts..now that's new.
' Wrote:Bathsalts..now that's new.
Tell that to my former self.
They just got the munchies.
We can use zombies. I mean a Pc and a new commudity named human Blood in 4.86
Then they play 24/7.(dunno 'bout their rp)
Kidding.
But realy...its a wrong info. We never know what happens in the other side of story.
YOLO

edit: or do you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5