Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bison
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a small rp question about the bisons info card. It says that the bison is able to land on planets without docking rings or mooring ports. Does that mean in RP say a pirate gets his hands on one. and is smuggling to a lawful planet. Could he dock on the planet even if hes denyed access to the docking rings. RP wise it would make some sense since it doesn't need docking rings.
No. He is not allowed to dock on a planet, if a player with the same ID as the planet's NPC faction forbids it.
That's actually an excellent question. I guess RP would dictate no - The planetside authorities would launch vessels to intercept the ship.
I agree myself...its actualy an atmosferic transport and if they deny doking and by RP mean you try to make an aerobreaking manuver...just tell them they are free to try landing withought the rings
It would be cool if functionality was added so specific ships could quickdock with the planet model.
' Wrote:It would be cool if functionality was added so specific ships could quickdock with the planet model.

oh yes, do want. then i can dock 5k of artifacts with manhatten, whilst being tailed by half the LN...
I would say it is possible in RP to do that but then again Manhattan would confiscate your ship for not using the proper Docking Rings.
Or shoot you down then you could even do it ingame. lol

And to quickdock with the Planetmodel would bring to much Q_Q imo.
' Wrote:It would be cool if functionality was added so specific ships could quickdock with the planet model.

You are more than welcome to repeatedly crash your ship into a planet's atmosphere with a cargo of contraband while being chased, and claim in RP that you landed. However the bluemsg and scattered cargo will allow the people who were chasing you to roleplay something different.

I believe we could find an agreeable compromise with this. You can crash your transport over and over, while crowing about money being made... And everyone else can stand around and giggle.
' Wrote:I believe we could find an agreeable compromise with this. You can crash your transport over and over, while crowing about money being made... And everyone else can stand around and giggle.

Especially screaming something like: Im rich now!
And somebody, who pick up your cargo fast and sneack out, will make your money for himself.

And....Pirates can has Bison ?