Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Army feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup. Critique, flames, suggestions, all in here please. Especially in regards to the faction profile post.
Well, apart from seeing more activity from other members, that's all i've got to complain about really;)*is guilty of this himself*

But other than that, I don't think there's been too much to complain about it criticise!
yours is one of the factions that i have NEVER seen - or remember to have seen. so no comment from me.
Well I guess that's a good thing, since you need to either frequent Omegas or Rheinland to see us:PWe should never be seen anywhere else!
Well you know what I always tell you when I fly with you.

I don't think main goal of the Hessians is to attack Rheinland and much less RM... but to expand their territory into Omegas.. so fight Corsairs in Omega 5/Omega 47.

From Disco server point of view there is a lot of pirates in S13-New Berlin. Omegas are mostly free for pirates. even though they are quite a few traders there. There are enough corsairs in gamma all the time... so some Hessians in Omegas are always nice.

RHA is now in Rheinland/Omegas at some 50/50 ratio.. I would like to see it more towards 20/80. But if it stays like this it's no big problem anyway.
Yeah, but RHA RP is also centred on igniting another popular revolution in Rheinland while also being deeply patriotic to the point of defending it against enemies. Myself, I think that 50/50 is ok considering that it's perfectly in RP norms.

Though recently the centre of focus is being placed on the Omega's either way due to Wilde and Corsairs, with possibly events in mind.
hm ... right now we are more at a 80-20 ratio since OPG is more active than RM =/
So. Time to call up the firing squad.

Revamped faction status: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=8690&st=36

Point out inconsistencies, flame, create drama or perhaps even praise! Either way, feedback needed. Discuss.
Oh god, the tags... fixes in red

Quote: FACTION DIPLOMACY

++ Allied
101st Outcast Guard "[101st]"
202nd Howling Spirits "[202nd]" 202nd got disbanded and merged into 101st.
Union of Gold ".:UoG:."
Golden Chrysanthemums "[GC]"
Hessian Tears "[HT]"
Untagged Red Hessian, Bundschuh or LWB affiliated

+ Friendly
Blue Lotus Syndicate "[BLS]"
Hideyoshi's Guard "[HG]"
Reapers of Sirius "[RoS]"
Liberty Rogues "[LR]" tag is LR-
Untagged Outcast, Blood Dragon, Hacker, Rogue, or Molly affiliated

= Neutral
Asgard Warriors "[AW]"
Mandalorians "[M]"
Hellfire Legion "[HF]"
Jupiter Guild "[\JG/]"
Phantoms tag is [Phantoms]
Queen Carina's Privateers "[QCP]"
Temporary Autonomous Zoners "[TAZ]"
Lane Hackers "[LH]" tag is LH~
Colonial Remnant "=CR="
Untagged Interspace, Zoner, Junker, IMG, GMG or Unioner affiliated

- Unfriendly
Kusari Naval Forces "[KNF]"
Kusari State Police "[KSP]" KSP never got official and sort of died...
Nature's Last Hope "[NLH]"
Queen Carina's Own "[QCO]"
Queen Carina's Regulars "[QCR]"
Bretonia Police Authority "BPA)"
South Alliance "[SA]" they are now the Liberty Navy, tagged [LN]
Black Squadron "Bs|"
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army "RAxx-"
Liberty Police Incorporated "[LPI]" NOOOOOOO those idiots aren't us... tag is LPI-
Untagged Gaians, BAF, BPA, LPI, Liberty Navy, KNF, KSP, Hogosha

-- Hostile
Liberty Security Force [LSF] tag is =LSF=
Republican Express "RepEx"
Rheinland Federal Police "[RFP]"
Rheinland Military "[RM]"
Benitez Corsairs
The Brotherhood "[TBH]"
Omega Pirates Guild "[OPG]"
Untagged Corsairs, RM, RFP, LSF, Republican Shipping, Daumann, Kruger, or BHG affiliated
Diplomacy was copied over from the last faction status, figures there would be errors:P

Fixored. Anything else?