Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I want to start a nomad morph
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. i want to start a living with a nomad morph. My question to all is, how can i do it?
How do you get a Nomad Morph character? Thats not too difficult.

First you're gonna want a lot of money. Yes, a LOT of money. 10mil oughta do the trick.

Next you're gonna need a Falcon at least, for the armor and Light-Fighter cruising speed. Can pick one up at Bethleham Station in Pennsylvania.

After that, you need to fly to Magellan, maybe dock at Freeport 4 for safety's sake. Pick up maximum nanobots and fly from there to Kansas; Now you have to find the Jumpgate to the Unknown system, jump through, get past the radiation, and find the Shrine station to get the morph and Nomad Trial ID.

For details, do some research.:)
i am in kansass. but i do not find thegate?????? where shall i look?
Jump gate from Kansas to Unknown system in in 2F
The Shrine is in 3F
' Wrote:Jump gate from Kansas to Unknown system in in 2F
The Shrine is in 3F

inside the purple nebula, you should mention. Not on the normal plan (where you'll see the waypoint)
If you want to play a Morph, first thing you need to do is reading through these two threads:
  • Nomad Lore - The document linked in this thread gives you a good insight of what a Nomad is.
  • K'hara Joining FAQ - Even if you're not planing on joining the official faction, reading that thread will help you in understanding how to RP a Nomad youngling properly.
Yes, Nomads are not a regular faction, so you can't just go to the Shrine, buy a Morph and start RPing a Nomad, cause if you do, it most definitely will go wrong somewhre.

And now, to actually make a Morph:
  1. Make a new character, /restart liberty
  2. Buy a Camera Ship* from Philadelphia Station
  3. Fly to Kansas, inside the purple nebula
  4. Look for the "Rattlesnake" wreck in the nebula
  5. If you face the same direction the wreck is facting, the gate will be in lower right corner of your screen, but it won't appear neither on your map nor your scanner.
  6. Jump through and fly to the Shrine, buy all the stuff you need including the Morph and the Trial ID.
  7. Fly to the red planet up north and you'll find a jumphole there which'll take you somewhere you don't expect.
Then, you can fly to Omicrons and dock in Omicron Iota, cause that'd be a much better staging ground for a Nomad than hanging around Liberty or such, and if you hang around Omicrons, you can find a lot of K'hara| players who'd help you get to know the Nomad RP better.

* There's heavy radiation in Unknown so you won't make it to the Shrine without a proper ship, Camera Ship having 15k armor and 200 regens helps you reach the Shrine easier, and on top of that, Camera Ship doesn't exist InRP, so no one would bother you on your way there.

Good luck.
5 millions and a restart as miner and good luck for findidng the gate and exiting the unknown system
get a freighter for it. good hull, decent price. slap an au8 onto it and huzzah!
' Wrote:[*]Jump through and fly to the Shrine, buy all the stuff you need including the Morph and the Trial ID.
[*]Fly to the red planet up north and you'll find a jumphole there which'll take you somewhere you don't expect.
[/list]Then, you can fly to Omicrons and dock in Omicron Iota, cause that'd be a much better staging ground for a Nomad than hanging around Liberty or such, and if you hang around Omicrons, you can find a lot of K'hara| players who'd help you get to know the Nomad RP better.

Unfortunately, he can´t dock in Omicron Iota. As Nomad Trial ID says:
Quote:Cannot land anywhere except the Shrine.

It is stupid, but still valid. So if he land on any other base, he can get sanction. And if he even buy here equipment, he can be stripped of it (there was recently exactly this sanction).
' Wrote:It is stupid, but still valid.
It's was stupid, the only thing it is now is outdated. I don't really know why that line's still in the ID but there was an admin notice some time ago stating that Trial IDed players can dock on other Nomad bases, and it's been like that for a long time now. I can try to dig the notice out but I'd rather not, cause it's kinda old and actually finding it through pages of search result would take ages.

And as for the Nomad equipment: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...=98846&st=0
Pages: 1 2