Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Zynth's greetings from Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Oh Strizkov, that's really outskirt of Prague but it's right on the top of metro which will get you to the center in 15 mins.

If you need tips of where to go, give me a yell.
Glad you're enjoying Germany. I personally don't like it, but I suppose that's because I've spent my entire life there, guess you feel similar about Singapore.
PICTURES! WE NEAD MORE! Don't spend to much euroes on standard souvenirs mate, that stuff is overpriced...

And what our bearsair said. Come on down to the lowlands if you have the time, smoking weed is optional ofcourse... I don't for that matter...
Pictures will come when I return home, then I'll load the pictures into my computer. As of now, let's just say Prague has some amazning architecture.

Also, about beer and weed...I'm in a school trip and I'm under aged. So no beer and weed.

Not that I can't sneak a can or two into the hotel.
Beer is legal to buy and drink if you are 16, at least in Germany and i think the Czechs handle it that way, too - sou you would just be "fitting in with the locals" if you teacher asks;)

Have fun!
' Wrote:Also, about beer and weed...I'm in a school trip and I'm under aged. So no beer and weed.

And since when schooltrip is a problem for weed and alcohol consumption? >.>

If you want to buy some beer just go to closest small shop we call them "večerka", those owned by vietnamese people are the best.

In most of the pubs if you don't look like 9 year old they will tap you too.

Good shop beer price is about 25 crowns, 30 in resturants and such, just so you don't get ripped.
I also encourage not to eat in those restaurants right in the centre or at least on the main streets. Terribly overpriced.
' Wrote:Also, about beer and weed...I'm in a school trip and I'm under aged. So no beer and weed.

:mellow: i dont understand
' Wrote::mellow: i dont understand

:lol:
Good to hear you having fun on your school trip Zynth
' Wrote:I can't stop spending Euros on salami sausages.

:haha:

If you can dude, go to Amsterdam.
Pages: 1 2 3