Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Small ID add on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok we have all heard limit caps to "official" factions only crap. This will not stop the issues we have with them. Some Official players suck with caps, and RP. Yeah i know it is hard to believe, but it is true. Secondly not all indies are complete morons, and are great with RP, and using caps properly. If other was hard to believe, this will knock you out.
So i say add a little tweak to Military IDs. Similar, but not exactly like the BHG| ID. Example. Add a line stating Military caps cannot go more then 1 system from ZOI. For example Liberty caps cannot go farther then Bering/Hudson, so no more cap raids into Rheinland space. And same with no more Rheinland raids into Texas. The war will be waged where it should be in border systems that are disputed. Now snubs, and GBs have more of a purpose, caps do not do "raids" this is what smaller faster ships are for. Caps wage war, and RP wise should never be able to get that far into enemy space anyway right?
So please discuss your oppinions, and Ideas. but try not to flame/troll others.
I would say it is good. This could encourage people to use snubs and gb's more....
Quote:For example Liberty caps cannot go farther then Bering/Hudson, so no more cap raids into Rheinland space.
NO. just NO.

Let me make this perfectly clear.

We LOVE LNS cap raids.

Jesus, not everyone is against having fun and shooting some people.
' Wrote:NO. just NO.

Let me make this perfectly clear.

We LOVE LNS cap raids.

Jesus, not everyone is against having fun and shooting some people.

Shooting Liberty lolwut caps is my favorite. More fun than even pushing back the RNC from Omega 11
You both could still shoot LNS caps. It would just be more in RP and not in Home systems. Fighting war in border systems where it should be.
I've actually got to agree with ryoken. All I need now is to get a freelancer sabre and party 'round Newark.
Kills some role play avenues. For example, that Rheinland battleship that the Order nuked in New York would never have been allowed to go there. Thus, the no single player.

Merely, one example; but I'm sure cap lovers can come up with more.
Hell no...If we restrict everything, then we won't be having much fun eh?

Let's keep it as it is...If it bothers you please log in another time when the hassle is over:)

Simple as that...

However, the war indeed should be more active in the border systems not in the house capitals.
To do so, maybe host an event? You know, we used to have Weekly RNC and LNS Events. That did work out, and i was havin hell of a good time weekly.
it would just restrict players -> restricting players in freedom means less fun -> it's not a proper solution

better MAKE CAPITALS FLY WITH "OFFICIAL" PLAYER IN GROUP TO OUT OF ZOI PLACES RESTRICTION.
or at least one official "admiral" or similar (probably in cap ship too).
Let's also restrict 5k transports to avoid people from powertrading.
Pages: 1 2