Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Italian revenge on bretonia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings to all:)after more than a year im back on disco. For lazyness i lost my wealth and now im glad to see again my friend named hellium ahah
I have to say, i didnt read the story of the 4.86 (will do later) and i have a question about a long range project i had. I remember that the gallics blame bretonia to have killed the italian and australian people for doing something on their sleeper ships, now i dont remember it clear.

My idea was that the few italian and australian survivors who escaped with the hispana, after the gallic report want a bloody revenge on bretonia for have killed their civilization.
So the idea was a large "ghost ship" with the only goal to make bretonian casualties, engaging lone battleship, supporting kusari or gallic, something like that.

Obiously i dont want a capital ship for powerplaykill all the bretonians i want, im a good role player, and if is it possible i will write something.

The question are:

Is it possible ?

Wich battleship i should pick ? I was thinking a sarissa or ranseur, the major of outcasts are italian

Wich ID?
Here is difficoult part, something allied with the gallics and kusari, neutral with the others and hostile with the bretonians :\. Here i need a little help, maybe a suggestion from you all.

Thanks in advance;)
As far as I know there were no Australian survivors on any of the sleeper ships. And Gallia doesn't want to have revenge on the Bretonians, just because they betrayed Italians and Australians, but because they betrayed Frenchies. And they want Liberty's head too.

Regarding the survivors of the Hispania however, by my knowledge, Outcasts are pure of Italian origin, while Corsairs are mostly Spanish, with a little Italian blood amongst them.

Just my two cents. I have no idea how that ghost ship would play out, but if you want to keep the Italian origin, yes, I would recommend something from the Outcasts.

Picking an OC ID would not get the desired diplomacy for you. Picking something else may have your powercore nerfed. I guess if you want to roleplay anyways, it won't be a problem. Still, I have no idea which ID you should get.
' Wrote:Wich ID?[/b] Here is difficoult part, something allied with the gallics and kusari, neutral with the others and hostile with the bretonians :\. Here i need a little help, maybe a suggestion from you all.
Thanks in advance;)

My though would be get 500mil stocked up and then Appeal to the admins for the terrorist ID/IFF and then you choose who you terrorize i guess
Pretty much what Thyr'zul said - the Hispania was made up of Italian, Spanish, and some miscellaneous mediterranean populations.

As for what ID and ship for your project, an outcast ID and ship would make sense, but that would make you hostile to both gallia and kusari.

Now that SRP's are open, you might ask for a Spec Op's ID, and get whatever you want - just will take a lot of work - written story, forum rp, in game rp, etc. Its definitely the harder road.

EDIT - Ninja'd by Vulk [Image: emoticon-00174-bandit.gif]
Where does the battleship dock?
Who funds the repairs and operation of the vessel?
Who pilots it?
Who crews it?
Who built it?
I thought the Australian survivors went on the Bretonia? Hence the australian accented NPCs in Bretonia.
Not sure why the Italians would have any beef with Bretonia. They got their sleeper ship in the form of the Hispania.

Perhaps you should do some reading up on mod lore there mate.
' Wrote:As far as I know there were no Australian survivors on any of the sleeper ships. And Gallia doesn't want to have revenge on the Bretonians, just because they betrayed Italians and Australians, but because they betrayed Frenchies. And they want Liberty's head too.

Regarding the survivors of the Hispania however, by my knowledge, Outcasts are pure of Italian origin, while Corsairs are mostly Spanish, with a little Italian blood amongst them.

Just my two cents. I have no idea how that ghost ship would play out, but if you want to keep the Italian origin, yes, I would recommend something from the Outcasts.

Picking an OC ID would not get the desired diplomacy for you. Picking something else may have your powercore nerfed. I guess if you want to roleplay anyways, it won't be a problem. Still, I have no idea which ID you should get.
as i know a part of the outcast was italian, not all, maybe im wrong.

I was thinking in a group of these people who want to fight bretonnia, maybe form an alliance and fight with the kusari or gallic and get supply/support from them, so a kusari/gallic ID should work. The idea is pretty crude, any suggestion to make it work is welcome.

' Wrote:Where does the battleship dock?
Who funds the repairs and operation of the vessel?
Who pilots it?
Who crews it?
Who built it?

Use some immagination man : P

The ship can be constructed by the collaboration of some outcasts family who want revenge, the pilots and crews can be trained. Or the crews of the ship have mutineers and left the outcats space, so a negative rep with the outcasts can be justified.

For the dock, reparis and founds maybe an alliance with kusari or gallic should work.
' Wrote:"ghost ship"

nooo
' Wrote:nooo
hahahah, okay the first idea isnt good, so what about read my second post
Pages: 1 2