Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Need HELP [ADMINS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings Fellows And Friends

I bought a ship From a guy i dont remember his name the ship was tagged as [51st]Stealth

Its been Weeks i logged on that ship ..the problem is : When i First logged it i checked his reputation Chart and it was Showing RM,RFP Guard,RFp,RM Guard Green this is the Reputation i saw first time when i logged the ship

Today after logging it i only see RM Rep full all Reps Wrecked mean no RFP Guard,No RM Guard,no RFP,no Dauman,No Kruger etc

Was that a Sort of Rep hacked or what was it when i purchased it from a player ...any help

Forums LINk i Purchased FROM
Have you logged into the correct ship ? Nothing wrong with that one.
Hoodlum I did and i am 100% sure i did checked the ship First time i bought it now it don't havy any reps i bought for
Doesn't matter how many times, and what ever way I look at it, there is nothing wrong with it.
Hood i bought the ship for its Rep I dont want to lie with Admins...the Thing is i bought it and reps were all Green ...why Do i lie ...If you think i am.... i dont care about the ship you can dispose it off as it is no longer use for me due to wrecked reps

I am claiming what was right
Ok, you are the only one to log into it since you bought it. No one else has been near it ...
It has averagely good reps for a MND IDed ship, and there is no evidence is was sold in other state.
The admins would not be altering the reps for you anyway. I checked it because the implication was
there was a fault on the ship. There isn't ...
Well what can i say is Thanks hood