Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RIP Eduard Khil
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rest in Peace Mr. Trololo

You have changed our lives.
RIP Mr. Trololo.

Hope you are now at a better place.:(
Somewhere, up there....

"....lololololololol... ohohohohoooo!"
He made us smile a lot. May his soul rest in peace.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo

R.I.P. Mr. Trololol
I wonder how many people that mourn for him on youtube even knew he was still alive before they heard he died.

And I wonder how many of those people would give him or his death a second thought if some of the lyrics in his 30 something year old song didn't happen to contain "trololo".
You mourn people because you form a connection. Let it be a Youtube video with subtitles, let it be a funny visage. It is the connection that creates the feeling, the context is irrelevant. It is the same even with Disco players dying and people mourning.

We, humans, are weird.
Yep, only diffrence is that those "people" are more looked upon as phemomena and not the actuall person.

Atleast trololo guy suriveved until his hour of fame.
It's saddening. I had myself firmly convinced it was just 9gaggers trolling /b/. That he was still alive and kicking... Still trolololing...

What a dudeman. I typically reserve that moniker for people of exceptional quality, of excellent existence... Mr. Khil was far beyond that. He was a mandude.
Pages: 1 2