Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Widow needs PVP teaching.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm done trying... I just get frustrated!

Plus, I'm not terribly great at it either. Go figure.

Remuneration for someone who successfully teaches her to pew things properly!
Me too. -Shameless Plug-
do I get payed? [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]
Turbo Igor will teach Miss Widow how to turn like LF [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]
I am in Conn now. Won't teach, since I need more experience myself. But you know, through error and trial...

Come get me.:laugh:
Can I use whips and shackles to teach her?
I can give it a try. It's fun trying to teach people some stuff, even if I am not good at it.:D

Feel free to ask.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAOpJpKP6_0

Some good info on the basics of jousting, one of the two main styles of fighter PvP.

The other style is dogfighting, which is what happens in group fights when ships are moving in curves/loops/arcs/zig-zags and so on, and less straight lines/diagonals. That can also work in one-on-one combat, provided that your ship is more agile than the opponent.

Turret Steer/Zoom for GBs... haven't tried it much myself but I hear it works wonders.

TS/Z for Transports, however - zoom all the way out, aim at the closest target, and thrust to safety and don't let off the pressure. It'll give lone pursuers a headache at the least as lining up a straight shot can be tricky. Beware of Nova Bombers, though.

Cruisers and Battleships... really depends on the ship. Haven't flown a Scylla much so can't comment there; more familiar with Liberty Caps.

Bombers: I could tell you how to equip one but I'm pretty average at actually flying them. If you can aim a Mini Razor, you can aim a SNAC, but Novas are the current rage for anti-everything.

Edit: Sina had some good dodging tutorial vids somewhere... I learned a bit from them too.

Also, Igor will teach you to make magic 8-|

If there's one thing I can teach, though, it's how to drop a mine.
Sammies for Silver, and it's a deal.

<3
' Wrote:
Sammies for Silver, and it's a deal.

<3
sammael guardian? [Image: emoticon-0126-nerd.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3