Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Lo all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's a pleasure to be here, Disco. :)

Anyone who's played on the Jolt server may know me as [Fp7] hunter Magpie, the Dread Pirate Cro$$bone$ or more likely the Emperor of [BNE]. For the rest of you, well, hello. I'm symuun, I have a deep love of Freelancer and RP, and I'm very happy to have found a community that clearly does both very well. I'm just running the one character at the moment, a freelancer (or is he?) by the name of Magpie, but I'm hoping to move that number upwards so I can explore as much of this server as possible.

See you all in space.;)
Hello there, I hope you have a great time here.

I would link all the helpful stickies and such, but I don't have the links. Someone else will though!
welcome - have fun playing here:)
Welcome new one!

Within seconds, this thread will be inundated by recruitment offers and links to stories. Ignore them all!
Except for mine:D

You have three choices that will help you learn the style of RP here:

#1: Join an upstanding faction like the LPI or Rogues

#2: Read a whole lotta RP stories like the ones in my sig (zapp_evn's are a good read)

#3: wait for the spam to roll in!
Welcome to Discovery, have fun :laugh:
Welcome to Disco!:)
Welcome, play fair, enjoy the game and have fun!!!:D
Welcome to Disco.

Here's one of those promised links:

Xoria's thread for Disco Rookies
Welcome, symuun! Contribute to the community (which apparently won't be difficult for you), and have a great time!
welcome to the server, beware of communism - I mean, the communist penguins.
Pages: 1 2