Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys an girls not new here but so many changes I might as well be,have been gone now for some thing like two yrs and every thing I was used to has changed so it seems, Bases ships ID,s and factions systems and jump holes in new places and the wicki dosent seem to have caught up.
Some of you may remember me as alex jaguar captain of the smuggling vessle Dreamrunner or Admiral james Aslan one time leader of the XTF.

One question to make my life easier what ID do I now use for smuggling as am flying under a Freelancer ID at moment and not sure if thats ok.

Any way hope to have lots of fun with you all again and see you in space:)
Welcome back!

If you're sweet on Gallia, join us at Le Reseau! We are Gallic!
If you're a Sirius sweetheart, join us too! We spend most of our time in Sirius!

:D

Have a nice re-pluggin:P
Welcome back.

Since the smuggler/slaver/researcher kind IDs are gone, that is the best option to act like a smuggler. You can try the Junker, Pirate IDs too, but those arent the best ones to be a smuggler.

Check the wiki and search for the changes on the forum. If you need some help, just ask for it.
Many thanks for the invite and the welcome, I will keep it in mind though for now am sticking to independant smuggling and Outcast .

Thanks for the answer on the ID, did not want to blot my copy book on the first day back.:cool:
Welcome back to the game!

I'm reasonably new to the game so haven't had to get used to the changes as much as some, but you'll probably adjust easily enough.

Username removed

Welcome back.
' Wrote:Welcome back.

Thanks,though have already had a welcome from Kusari Navy...a hot one ,I am hard to catch in my smuggler but 3 of your guys did it and with style:)
*waves*

A bit of a familiar face... So... Why don't you smuggle with OC ID? You have more hostiles to make your trip more exciting, and you can pirate on the fly.
I somewhat remember you from when you were in charge of the XTF.

wb
' Wrote:*waves*

A bit of a familiar face... So... Why don't you smuggle with OC ID? You have more hostiles to make your trip more exciting, and you can pirate on the fly.

True,but I dont want all my chars to be outcast and flew under many guises in the past, however I will be setting up an outcast transport and perhaps will resarect the convoy if the other members are willing and my faction leader gives it the green light:)
Pages: 1 2