Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: It really was good..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking about it from 2005 ... and i was like... When they will remake it !! when they will remake it!! when they will remake it!! ...

So now.... there are no news about it.. and that sucks.. Soul reaver-1-2-3 was really a good games!!
So today i searched about how i can make there graphics better... i searched about ENB but nothing..

So... do u guys know anyway to make there graphics much better!?

thanks...
and if u want to talk about these games ... i will be glad
Legacy of Kain Series is great. One of the best timeline stories ever. And i think it was good they decided to stop it at Defiance.
Raziel 'died' so did the Soul Reaver games. I doubt there's going to be a new Legacy of Kain
' Wrote:Raziel 'died' so did the Soul Reaver games. I doubt there's going to be a new Legacy of Kain

the story didnt completed ... they was ganna make another one ... but Amy moved to another co.
btw... im asking for a remake/HD ... like lara croft:tomd rider...
I think I played Defiance on the original xbox?
Could be wrong, but it was an okay game.
[Image: 21.gif]
' Wrote:Legacy of Kain Series is great. One of the best timeline stories ever.
True true
' Wrote:[Image: 21.gif]

True true

Better than God of war .. lol .. Werss ... ok anyway.. anyone know how to make there graphics better?..
' Wrote:Legacy of Kain Series is great. One of the best timeline stories ever. And i think it was good they decided to stop it at Defiance.

' Wrote:the story didnt completed ... they was ganna make another one ... but Amy moved to another co.
btw... im asking for a remake/HD ... like lara croft:tomd rider...

The storyline was completed. It came full circle with the...whatever they were being released by the Old God under the pillars. With Kain being free of the circle of time and the physical Soul Reaver being purified, it meant he could stop the attackers and lock them back up with the pillars. If you look further into it, it's there.

...and even though the storyline was finished, there is rumors the Legacy of Kain series is going to continue. Not sure how they'll do it, but I'm super excited for it. This was one of the most fun series I ever played on any console...including Freelancer.

~Leo