Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I can haz new signature!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Time for a paradigm shift. No, only a signature change actually. I'm just not sure on what. Or wait, I have some ideas, you might be able to compile me some. Here's the criteria so far:

- The name Andrew Carter must be included
- An Eagle (I mean the ship not the <strike>goofy</strike> animal ffs) or a Roc
- A downright scruffy-tough-ish environment/background (feel free to add stars, planets w/e)
- A pic of a man with abovementioned appearance, something like a used up, drugged up guy suffering from insomnia, rather young if possible
- Quote: "It's more fun to be a pirate than to join the navy"

That's all so far. Interested anyone? Pweatty pwease?

The winner will have a pile of <strike>bucks</strike> credits thrown at.
Plis?
I've got a basic version for you.

Take a look at this one:

Click me.

The color of the background can be changed,the font of your name can be changed as well.[/font]

Edit: For example this Blue version:

Click me.

This redish version:

Click me.

This green version:

Click me.

If you like any of those Signatures tell meh.
Neat. It's of the likes I imagined it... but has still flaws. Both the texts are quite in the background and not clearly visible. And then the guy... I do admit now I was not quite precise about this aspect. Sadly it's not really a face I had in mind for my character. Best would be I look up for one I like. Anyway, if you could re-arrange ship and texts in order to make it look more striking and dynamic I'd genuinely appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm also very open for other creations.
Alright.Will work at it as i get home. And abot the picture of a guy,if you could give me one example that would be a great thing.
How's this one?

Click me.

Or this?

[Image: nxEo3.jpg]
Wow! Love the picture and the ship arrangement!

The text must still be worked on though. I would love to have both new name and the short line to look more striking, maybe put them in italics, blend them into the background or something like that.
Great,i'll work on it a bit later.
[Image: 0ChnM.png]
This: [Image: hYYfl.jpg]

Or this: [Image: IVHHw.jpg]
Pages: 1 2